Apply for 11428 Telangana VVs Posts – TS Vidya Volunteers Recruitment 2017 at the official website i.e. www.cdse.telangana.gov.in
Telangana Vidya Volunteers Recruitment 2017
The Telangana Vidya Volunteers (Academic Instructors) have released an official notification. It is for the recruitment of candidates for 11428 vacancies for Vidya Volunteers posts in the department. Applicants who are looking for Government Jobs in the Telangana Vidya Volunteers, can apply. The last date for the submission of online application form is 9th June 2017. However, the submission of online application has been started.
Details of TS Vidya Volunteers Recruitment 2017
|NAME OF DEPARTMENT||Telangana Vidya Volunteers|
|Total Number of Vacant Post||11428 posts|
|Name of the Posts||Vidya Volunteers|
|Job Category||Govt job|
- Release Date of official notification: Released
- Engagement of Vidya Volunteers: From 12th June 2017
- List of Vidya Volunteers to MEOs: 07th June 2017
- Verification Process Complete: 09th June 2017
|Name of the District||No. of Vidya Volunteers permitted|
|Jogulamba (Gadwal)||496 posts|
|Ranga Reddy||653 posts|
|Medchal (Malkajgiri)||208 posts|
|Kama reddy||440 posts|
|KumaramBheem (Asifabad)||774 posts|
|Rajanna (Siricilla)||39 posts|
|Warangal Urban||87 posts|
|Warangal Rural||56 posts|
|Jayashanker (Bhupalapalli)||344 posts|
|Bhadradri (Kothagudem)||346 posts|
Eligibility Criteria for TS Vidya Volunteers Recruitment 2017
Candidates who are willing to apply, must have completed B.ED/ D.ED in relevant methodology or its equivalent qualification.
The age limit of the willing candidates must lie in between 18 to 44 years as on 1st July 2017.
Furthermore, age relaxation will be given to the reserved category candidates as per the norms of the organization.
The candidates selected for the released posts will get a pay scale as per the norms of the organization i.e. Rs. 12000/- per month.
The candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in the selection rounds conducted by the department.
Refer to the official notification for detailed information related to the application fee.
How to apply for the TS Vidya Volunteers Recruitment 2017
Here, we have provided below steps that will help the candidates apply for the application form easily.
- First of all, visit the official website of the department i.e. www.cdse.telangana.gov.in
- Click on the TS Vidya Volunteers Recruitment 2017
- Check the eligibility criteria.
- Go back to the home page and click on apply online link
- Fill the online application form with the proper details.
- Attach all the scanned copies of the essential credentials together with the form.
- Upload your signature and photograph.
- Do the payment of the application fee.
- Take a printout of the filled application form.
- Finally, click on submit to finalize your application.
Official Website: www.cdse.telangana.gov.in