Apply Online for Telangana State NPDCL AE, Jr Lineman 3251 Posts,TSNPDCL Recruitment 2017
TSNPDCL Notification 2017 on its official website www.tsnpdcl.in.
TSNPDCL Recruitment 2017
The Telangana Northern Power Distribution Company Limited has recently announced the notification for Assistant Engineer, Junior Lineman positions. There are 3251 vacant posts available for which the authority will select the talented and deserving candidates to be placed at their desired position. Before applying for the TSNPDCL Post, candidate make sure that he or she must be eligible for this recruitment. Here in this article, we have mentioned the eligibility criteria for the TSNPDCL which the candidate has to meet to apply for various posts. Check the TSNPDCL Notification for Assistant Engineer, Jr Lineman available on its official website www.tsnpdcl.in and read all the instructions and notification carefully.
TSNPDCL AE Notification 2017
We do not have any information about the dates of the TSNPDCL Application Form but we will update the dates here in the post. The candidates who are from engineering background from Electrical/ Electronics/ Civil/ Computer Science/ Information Technology can apply for this recruitment by applying online. Apart from the educational qualification, the candidate also meets the age limit criteria and the age of the candidate must be in between 18 years to 44 years of age where there is age relaxation will be given to the reserved category candidates.
Details of TSNPDCL Recruitment 2017
|Name of the Organization||Telangana Northern Power Distribution Company Limited|
|Name of the Examination||TSNPDCL Written Exam|
|Name of the Post||Assistant Engineer, Junior Lineman Posts|
|Number of the Post||3251 Posts|
|Starting Date of Application Form||Update Soon|
|Last Date of Application Form||Update Soon|
|Mode to Apply||Online|
|Job Type||Government Job|
|Selection Process||Written Exam, Interview|
Eligibility Criteria for TSNPDCL Recruitment 2017
Candidate interested to apply for the TSNPDCL Jobs must possess engineering degree in the field of Electrical, Electronics, Civil, Computer Science, and Information Technology from any recognized board or institution.
The candidate’s age must be in between 18 to 44 years of age as on the date 1st July 2017.
Whereas age relaxation of up to 10 years applicable for the reserved category.
The selected candidate will get a monthly salary along with the grade pay and other allowances for TSNPDCL AE jobs.
The selection of the candidate will be based on the performance in –
- written exam and
- certificate verification.
- Whosoever score good marks in the written exam, he or she will be eligible for the next selection process.
- General candidate has to pay the application fees of 100INR and 120INR for the Assistant Engineer post.
- Application fee is not applicable for the reserved category candidate.
- Check the official advertisement for the same.
TSNPDCL Recruitment Assistant Engineer Admit Card 2017
To appear for the TSNPDCL Exam, the candidate requires admit card from where he or she can get the information about his or her examination centre, exam date, timings of the exam. If the candidate wants to apply for the TSNPDCL Jobs then he or she must submit all the mentioned documents and certificates along with the application form and photograph by an online method. The process to apply for TSNPDCL AE Jobs is very easy, all you have to visit the official webpage for TSNPDCL and search for the link to download the advertisement from careers section.
How to Apply for TSNPDCL Recruitment 2017
- First of all, visit the official website of the department: tsnpdcl.in.
- Click and read the notifications carefully.
- Click on the Apply Online button.
- Fill the online application form with the proper details.
- Attach all the scanned copies of the essential credentials together with the form.
- Upload your signature and photograph.
- Do the payment of the application fee.
- Take a printout of the filled application form.
- Finally, click on submit to finalize your application.
Official Website: www.tsnpdcl.in.