Apply for Telangana AEE Exam / TSPSC AEE & AE Recruitment 2017 at the official website i.e. www.tspsc.gov.in.
TSPSC AEE & AE Recruitment 2017
The department of Telangana State Public Service Commission has issued the Telangana PSC AEE & AE Recruitment Notice 2017. It is to fill the 463 vacancies for the Assistant Executive Engineer Posts.
Therefore, all the aspirants who wish to apply for the Telangana PSC AEE & AE Jobs are suggested to check the eligibility criteria details before applying. The official website of the department is www.tspsc.gov.in. The last date to apply for the application process is 11th July 2017.
Details of TSPSC AEE & AE Recruitment 2017
|Name of the Organization||Telangana Public Service Commission|
|Name of the Exam||TSPSC AEE Exam 2017|
|Total No. of Posts||463 Posts|
|Name of the Posts||Assistant Executive Engineer Jobs|
|Job Category||State Government Jobs|
|Starting Date to Apply Online for the application form||6th June 2017|
|The Last Date for Apply Online for the application form||11th July 2017|
Vacancy Details 2017:
|Assistant Executive Engineers (Civil) in I & CAD-||204 posts|
|Assistant Executive Engineers (Electrical) in I & CAD-||120 posts|
|AEE (Mechanical) in Ground Water-||01 posts|
|TSPSC AEE (Electrical) in R & B-||11 posts|
|Assistant Executive Engineers (Civil) in R & B-||106 posts|
|AEE (Civil/Mechanical) in Tribal Welfare Engineering-||21 posts|
Eligibility Criteria for TSPSC AEE & AE Jobs 2017
- For Assistant Executive Engineer (Civil) in I & CA: Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering or any equivalent
- For Assistant Executive Engineers (Electrical) in R & B: Bachelor’s degree in electrical engineering
- AEE (Civil/ Mechanical) in Tribal Welfare Engineering – Graduate in Engineering (Civil/ Mechanical)
- For AEE (Mechanical) in Ground Water: B.E Degree (Mechanical) or B.Tech (Agricultural Engineering)
- For AEE (Electrical) in I & CAD – Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering or Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Assistant Executive Engineers (Civil) in R & B – Assistant Executive Engineers (Civil) in R & B Department
The age of the candidates must lie in between 18 to 44 years.
For details related to the age relaxation applicants are suggested to refer to the official notification.
The candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in the-
- Written exam
- Personal Interview
- For Unreserved category candidates: A registration fee of Rs. 200 along with Rs. 120/- as an exam fee.
- For SC, SC, OBC and PH (Telangana state) – No Application Fee
How to apply for the TSPSC AEE & AE Recruitment 2017
- First of all, visit the official website of the department i.e. www.tspsc.gov.in
- Download the Telangana PSC AEE Recruitment Notice 2017 and read the notification carefully.
- Now, click on the link available to apply online.
- Fill the online application form with the proper details.
- Attach all the scanned copies of the essential credentials together with the form.
- Upload your signature and photograph.
- Do the payment of the application fee.
- Take a printout of the filled application form.
- Finally, click on submit to finalize your application.
Official Website: www.tspsc.gov.in