Apply online for Telangana Teachers 8792 vacancies TSPSC DSC Recruitment 2017 at www.tspsc.gov.in
TSPSC DSC Recruitment 2017
The Telangana State Public Service Commission has published the notification for recruiting eligible Teachers for 8792 vacant posts. Candidates interested in the Teachers posts must meet all the eligibility criteria including the qualification required, age limit, application fees, etc. Candidate must have B.Ed. or TTC qualification then only he or she will be eligible for applying this job. Candidates are requested to check the official notification for TSPSC DSC Jobs available online on its website www.tspsc.gov.in. An online process is required in order to fill the application form for the Telangana DSC Teachers Jobs. Candidates must submit the application form along with the documents and certificates copy before the last date of submission.
Details of TSPSC DSC Recruitment 2017
|Name of the Organization||Telangana State Public Service Commission|
|Total Number of Vacant Post||8792 Posts|
|Name of the Posts||Teacher|
|Job Category||Government Jobs|
|Starting date for application form submission||To be Updated Soon|
|Last date for application form submission||Available Soon|
TSPSC DSC Recuitment 2017 particulars
Candidates are requested to download the notification and application form. The candidates are to read the notice carefully properly. Furthermore, the candidate must check the syllabus, Exam Pattern, Sample papers and Question papers for the same. Candidates has to pay the application fees before submitting the application form. In order to get the job, candidates are required to attend and qualify the written examination and interview. The one who clears the written examination process, will be eligible to appear for the Interview process. The selection will be based on the marks obtained in both the selection rounds. To get the latest updates and notification, applicants are required to visit this page on a daily basis.
Eligibility Criteria for TSPSC DSC Recruitment 2017
Candidate interested to apply for the TSPSC Jobs must have: –
- The graduation degree
- Along with B.Ed. and TTC degree which must be from any recognized university.
- He / she must qualify the TET Examination if he / she wants to apply for the Teacher Jobs.
- Candidate’s age must be within the age limit criteria i.e., 18 to 35 years of age.
The authority will select the candidate on the basis of the marks achieved in the: –
- Written exam,
- Interview and
- Also on the merit in the B.Ed. and TET.
- Refer to the official advertisement for the information regarding the pay scale.
- Check the official notification of the TSPSC Jobs for application fees.
- The application fees for are non-refundable.
- The candidate has to pay the fees by an online or offline method.
Steps to Apply for TSPSC DSC Recruitment 2017
- Firstly, visit the official website of the department: tspsc.gov.in
- Click on the TSPSC DSC Recruitment 2017 notification.
- Read the notifications carefully.
- Click on the Apply Online button or TSPSC DSC Application Form link.
- Fill the online application form with the proper details.
- Attach all the scanned copies of the essential credentials together with the form.
- Upload your signature and photograph.
- Do the payment of the application fee.
- Click on submit to finalize your application.
- Take a printout of the filled application form.
Official Website: www.tspsc.gov.in