Apply for UPPSC Recruitment 2017 Forest Ranger and Assistant Conservator 137 Vacant Posts at the official website i.e. www.uppsc.org.in
UPPSC Recruitment 2017
The officials of Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission have issued a job notice as UPPSC Jobs Notice for 137 posts of Assistant Conservator of Forest and Range Forest Officer Posts. So, applicants interested can apply online for UPPSC Vacancy 2017 by visiting the official website of the department i.e. www.uppsc.up.nic.in . Candidates can submit the online application form on or before the last date of the submission i.e. 1st June 2017. Some most noteworthy details related to the released posts of UPPSC Range Forest Officer Recruitment 2017 are provided in the article below. So, candidates are suggested to read the complete article below. Furthermore, you can also visit the official notification.
UPPSC stands for Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission. The department was formed on 1st April 1937 in India. UPPSC was established by the Constitution of India under Articles 315 to 323 by the central government. Hence, it conducts the civil service examination for the selection of different posts in the state of Uttar Pradesh. Its main aim is to hire the talented and eligible applicants for different posts in the government departments. Now, currently the department has issued the UPPSC Jobs Notice to hire the 137 number of candidates in the Forest departments.
Details of UPPSC Recruitment 2017:
|NAME OF DEPARTMENT||Uttar Pradesh public Service Commission|
|Total Number of Vacant Post||137 posts|
|Name of the Posts||Assistant Conservator of Forest and Range Forest Officer|
|Job Category||Govt job|
|Job Location||Uttar Pradesh|
|Starting date for application form submission||5th May 2017|
|Last date for application form submission||5th June 2017|
UPPSC Recruitment 2017 Post Wise Details:
Assistant Conservator of Forest: 17 Posts
|Category||Total No. of Posts|
Range Forest Officer: 120 Posts
|Category||Total No. of Posts|
- Release Date of official notification: 5th May 2017
- Starting date for the submission of online application form: 5th May 2017
- The last date for the registration of application form: 1st June 2017
- Last date for the submission of online application fee: 1th June 2017
- The last date for the submission of online application form: 5th June 2017
Eligibility Criteria for UPPSC Recruitment 2017
In order to apply for the released job posts candidates need to have bachelor’s degree from any authorized university.
The candidates willing to apply for the UPPSC Jobs 2017 must fulfill the age limit eligibility criteria conditions as provided below. Also, the interested candidates are suggested to refer the official notice for details related to the age relaxation.
- Minimum age limit: 21 years
- Maximum age limit: 40 years.
The selection of the candidates will depend on the candidate’s performance in the following.
- PET, PST
- Written Exam.
The applicants selected in the UPPSC Assistant Conservator of Forest and Range Forest Officer Jobs 2017 will get a great amount of salary as mentioned in the official advertisement.
The candidates willing to apply for the UPPSC Jobs 2017 they need to pay the application fee as per their category as mentioned below.
- UR/ OBC Category: Rs. 125/-
- ST/ ST Category: Rs. 65/-
- PWD Category: Rs, 25/-
- EXSM/ Women: Nil
How to apply for the UPPSC Recruitment 2017 Assistant Conservator Posts
Here, we have provided some simple steps. These will help you apply online. So, follow these steps-
- First of all, visit the official website of the department i.e. www.uppsc.up.nic.in
- Download the UPPSC Assistant Conservator of Forest and Range Forest Officer Recruitment Notice 2017 and read the notification carefully.
- Now, click on the direct link available to apply online.
- Fill the online application form with the proper details.
- Attach all the scanned copies of the essential credentials together with the form.
- Upload your signature and photograph.
- Do the payment of the application fee.
- Take a printout of the filled application form.
- Finally, click on submit to finalize your application.
Official Website: www.uppsc.up.nic.in