Apply for 7 posts at High court of Uttarakhand released by Uttarakhand High Court Recruitment 2017 available at www.highcourtofuttarakhand.gov.in .
Uttarakhand High Court Recruitment 2017
The High Court of Uttarakhand in Nainital has recently released an employment notification inviting candidates to apply for the positions of Additional District and Session Judge. The last date for submission of application is 9th May, 2017. Applicants must note that any person who is already in the service of Union or the State shall not be eligible for recruitment in Uttarakhand Higher Judicial Service.
For Official notice pdf –Notification-Uttarakhand-High-Court-Additional-District-Sessions-Judge-Posts
Details of Uttarakhand High Court Recruitment 2017
|Official Website||www.highcourtofuttarakhand.gov.in .|
|NAME OF DEPARTMENT||Uttarakhand Higher Judicial Service|
|Total Number of Vacant Post||07|
|Name of the Posts||Additional District and Session Judge|
|Job Category||Govt job|
|Last date for application form submission||9th May, 2017|
The category-wise posts shall be as follows: –
(i) General- 03 posts
(ii) Scheduled Caste -03 posts
(iii) Other Backward Class- 01 post
The reservation for Scheduled Caste and Other Backward Class shall be
admissible to the candidates who are residents of Uttarakhand State.
Eligibility criteria for Uttarakhand High Court Recruitment 2017
The candidate interested in applying for this post should be an Advocate of not less than seven years’ standing as on the first of January 2017.
In order to apply for this job candidates, have to pay the application fee in favour of Registrar General, High Court of Uttarakhand, Nainital by way of account payee Demand Draft of any Bank payable at Nainital.
- General category candidates- Rs. 750/-
- SC candidates- Rs.500/- as application fees.
- The age of the candidates applying for these posts must not exceed 45 years i.e., the maximum age limit is 45 years and
- minimum age limit is 35 years.
The selected candidates will get a monthly salary of Rs 51,550 to Rs 63,070.
The candidates will be selected on the basis of following-
- A preliminary examination,
- Main examination and
- Finally Viva-voce.
How to apply for Uttarakhand High Court Recruitment 2017
- First of all, download the application form from the official website i.e., highcourtofuttarakhand.gov.in .
- The candidates interested in these posts are required to finally send their applications along with all other relevant documents in prescribed application format along with two self-addressed envelopes (size 25 cm. X 11 cm.) containing postage stamp of Rs. 25/- to-
- ‘The Registrar General, High court of Uttarakhand, Nainital- 263002’.
- The envelope containing the Application Form must clearly mention on its top –
- “Application for the H.J.S.-2017”.
- This must be done on or before 9th of May 2017 by 5:00 pm.
|Last Date for Submission of Applications||09-05-2017 by 05:00 pm|
|Date of Display of Short Listed Candidates for Preliminary Exam||03-06-2017|
|Date of Preliminary Examination||25-06-2017 at 11:00 am|
|Date of Main Examination||29 & 30-06-2017 from 11:00 am|
|Date of Result of Preliminary Examination||30-06-2017|