Apply for 579 Postal Circle Gramin Dak Sevak Posts Uttarakhand Post Office Recruitment 2017 at the official website www.upost.gov.in.
Uttarakhand Post Office Recruitment 2017
The Uttarakhand Postal Circle Department has released the job notice on the official website of the department i.e. www.upost.gov.in. Hence, the department will hire 579 number of candidates for the available posts of Gramin Dak Sevak. So, you can apply for Uttarakhand postal circle jobs 2017 on or before the last date of submission of application form i.e. 18th May 2017. Also visit the official website to get the most noteworthy details. Furthermore, related information such as educational qualification, age limit, application fee, selection process, how to apply process, important dates, etc. are provided in the article below.All the candidates looking for Government jobs can apply for this recruitment notification. However, only the aspirants who are eligible can apply for Uttarakhand Postal Circle posts 2017.
Details of Uttarakhand Post Office Recruitment 2017
|Official Website||www.upost.gov.in or www.appost.in/gdsonline|
|Name of the Organization||Uttarakhand Postal Circle Department|
|Total Number of Vacant Post||579 posts|
|Name of the Posts||Gramin Dak Sevak|
|Job Category||Government Job|
|Starting date for application form submission||19th April 2017|
|Last date for application form submission||18th May 2017|
Community wise Post Details
- OBC category: 82 posts
- SC category: 121 posts
- ST category: 19 posts
- UR category: 357 posts
District Wise Post Details
- Almora District- 98 Posts
- Chamoli District- 89 Posts
- Dehradun District- 73 Posts
- Nainital District- 63 Posts
- Pauri District- 60 Posts
- Pithoragarh District- 122 Posts
- RMS DN DIVISION- 8 Posts
- Tehri District- 66 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Uttarakhand Post Office Recruitment 2017
All the interested candidates willing to apply for the recruitment process must have passed class 10th/ Matriculation and should have minimum 60 days computer training certificate.
The age limit of the candidates interested in applying for the application process must lie in between 18 to 40 years as on the last date of submission of application form.
The selected candidates will get a pay scale i.e. Rs. 5200/- to Rs. 20200/- + Grade Pay of Rs. 2000/-.
The candidates need to pay the application fee as per their category as provided below.
- General/OC category applicants: Rs. 100
- female/ ST/ SC category applicants: No application fee.
How to apply for the Uttarakhand Post Office Recruitment 2017
- Firstly, visit the official website of the department i.e. upost.gov.in.
- On the home page, search for the official notification of Uttarakhand Post office Gramin Dak Sevak Jobs.
- Read it before applying for the application form.
- Only eligible can click on Apply Online link.
- Fill the online application form with the proper details.
- Attach all the scanned copies of the essential credentials together with the form.
- Upload your signature and photograph.
- Do the payment of the application fee on the basis of your category (Male/ Female).
- Lastly, click on the submit option to finalize the online registration process.
- Take a print out of it for future use.
Official Website: www.upost.gov.in