Apply for West Bengal Police Lower Division Clerk 57 posts in WB Police LDC Recruitment 2017 at www.policewb.gov.in.
WB Police LDC Recruitment 2017
The West Bengal Police Recruitment Board recently announced the job notification WB Police LDC Recruitment 2017. So, candidates who are looking for the government job in the police department can apply.
All the interested candidates are required to fill the WB Police Application Form 2017 before the last date of Application Form submission by an online method. Furthermore, the candidate can download their respective WB Police Application Form 2017 which is available on its official webpage www.policewb.gov.in.
This is the great opportunity for the candidate who wants to apply for this post and wants to make their career as Police LDC. But before applying for this post, the candidate has to first check the eligibility criteria. If the eligibility criteria match, then he or she will be eligible for appearing in the next selection process. Therefore, if you are looking for the important details and information regarding this job vacancy then you can check this post or you can also check the important information on its official website.
Details of WB Police LDC Recruitment 2017
|Name of the Organization||West Bengal Police Recruitment Department|
|Name of the Examination||WB Police Examination 2017|
|Name of the Post||Lower Division Clerk|
|Number of the Post||57 Posts|
|Availability of the Admit Card||Update Soon|
|Job Type||Government Jobs|
Eligibility Criteria WB Police LDC Recruitment 2017
To appear for this examination, the candidate must have the passing certificate of the 8th and 10th standard from the certified and recognized Institute or West Bengal Board. Apart from this, you can check the detailed information available on its official notification.
To meet the eligibility criteria, the maximum limit of the age must be 63 years as on 31st July 2017 where the age relaxation will be given to reserved category candidates.
The authority will conduct various selection processes that are Physical Test, Written test, Medical test, and the Interview round in order to select the candidates. As soon as the candidate clears the physical test he/she will be eligible for the next selection round i.e., the written examination. The candidate will get the call letter from the same. If the candidate clears the written examination, then he/she will be eligible for Medical Examination. The final examination is the personal interview. To get this job the candidate must undergo all these processes.
Steps to Download the WB Police LDC Application Form 2017
- First of all, visit the official website of the department: policewb.gov.in.
- At the home page, search for the notification link
- Now, read the instructions as well as terms and conditions carefully.
- Click on the link to apply online.
- Fill the online application form with the proper details.
- Attach all the scanned copies of the essential credentials together with the form.
- Upload your signature and photograph.
- Do the payment of the application fee as per your category either by net banking or by challan.
- Then registration number will be generated.
- Finally, click on submit to finalize your application.
- Lastly, take a printout of the filled application form.
Official Website: www.policewb.gov.in.