WB Post Office Recruitment 2017
The West Bengal Postal Circle Department has released a job notice on the official website of the department i.e. www.indiapost.gov.in . The department is going to hire 4982 number of candidates for the posts of Gramin Dak Sevak. So, candidates can apply for WB postal circle jobs 2017 on or before the last date of submission of application form i.e. 24th May 2017. Hence, to get the most noteworthy information such as educational qualification, age limit, application fee, selection process, how to apply process, important dates, etc. go through the article below.
All the candidates looking for Government jobs can apply for this recruitment. Furthermore, the recruitment board has declared this job notice for 4982 number of vacancies for dak sevak posts in different department across the state. However, only the aspirants those find themselves eligible can apply for WB Postal Circle posts 2017.
WB Post Office Job Details 2017
|NAME OF DEPARTMENT||West Bengal Postal Circle Department|
|Total Number of Vacant Post||4982 posts|
|Name of the Posts||Gramin Dak Sevaks Posts|
|Job Category||State Government Job|
|Job Location||West Bengal|
|Starting date for application form submission||25th April 2017|
|Last date for application form submission||24th May 2017|
Vacancy details 2017- Category wise
- UR category candidates: 2561 posts
- OBC category candidates: 1224 posts
- SC category candidates: 945 posts
- ST category candidates: 252 posts
- Total Number of Vacancies: 4982 posts
Eligibility Criteria for the WB Post Office Jobs 2017
All the interested candidates willing to apply for the recruitment process must have passed Class 10th/ Matriculation to apply online for the Indian post office recruitment 2017. Furthermore, the individual must possess the Computer Knowledge Certificate.
The candidates interested in applying for the application process must fulfil the following age limit criteria-
- Minimum age limit: 18 years
- Maximum age limit: 40 years
Applicants will be selected for the GDS posts on the basis of merit list. Computer knowledge certification will be the additional advantage in the selection of the aspirants for the released posts.
All the applicants shortlisted for the WB Post Office GDS Jobs will receive a pay scale as per the norms of the Government.
All the willing candidates need to pay an application fee as per their category: –
- Male candidates: Rs. 100/-
- Female candidates: No Fee.
How to apply for the WB Post Office Jobs Vacancy 2017
- Firstly, visit the official website of the department i.e. indiapost.gov.in.
- On the home page, search for the official notification of WB Post office Gramin Dak Sevak Jobs.
- Read the notifications carefully and completely before applying for the application form.
- If you are eligible, then click on Apply Online link.
- Enter all the personal details asked in the provided fields.
- Later, Attach all the scanned copies of the essential credentials together with the form.
- Upload your signature and photograph.
- Pay the application fee according to your category.
- Lastly, click the submit option to finalize the online registration process.
- Take a print out of it for future use.
WB Post Circle Important Dates:
- Starting date for the submission of online application form: 25thApril 2017
- Last date for the submission of online application form: 24thMay 2017
Official Website: www.indiapost.gov.in