Apply Online for WBTET Primary Teacher Recruitment Online in WB TET Application Form 2017 at www.westbengalssc.com.
WB TET Application Form 2017
West Bengal Central School Service Commission has released a recruitment notice. It is for the West Bengal Teacher Eligibility Test to hire the talented and eligible candidates for the posts of different Primary Teacher/ Upper Primary Teacher. So, applicants who want to make their career in the education segment, must apply for the same. Aspirants are suggested to read the complete advertisement for checking the most noteworthy details. The application form is available at the official website of the department i.e. www.westbengalssc.com .
WB TET Notification 2017
The West Bengal Central School Service Commission will soon release the West Bengal TET Exam notification 2017. The board will organize the West Bengal Teachers Eligibility Test (WB TET) Exam in the month of August 2017. It is for the candidates who want to become teachers I – V standard and VI – VIII standard in the West Bengal Schools. All the applicants interested and eligible can apply for West Bengal TET Online Application form 2017 by visiting the official website of the department i.e. www.westbengalssc.com .
WB TET 2017
|NAME OF DEPARTMENT||West Bengal Central School Service Commission|
|Starting date for the submission of WB TET Application Form||1st week of June 2017|
|Last Date for Submission of WB TET Application form||Last week of July 2017|
|Release date of Exam Admit Card||1st week of August 2017|
|WBTET Exam Date||August 2017 expected|
|Primary Teacher Exam Results||2nd week of September 2017|
|Counselling process||Last week of September 2017|
Eligibility Criteria for WB TET Application Form 2017
- Applicants should have done higher secondary education from any authorized board.
- Also, applicants must pass graduation or diploma or related degree with 50% aggregate marks in any field. While the reserved candidates should have passed it with at least 45 % aggregate marks.
- There is no minimum passing marks limit in order to be eligible for the test, you only need to have a degree from any authorized University.
Kindly refer to the official notification for detailed information related to the age limit criteria.
The selection of the candidates will be made on the basis of their performance in the following:
- Written Exam
- For General and OBC-A/ OBC-B category candidates: Rs. 250/-
- For reserved (SC/ ST/ PH – VH/ PH-HI/ PH-OH) category applicants: Rs. 80/-
How to apply for the WB TET Application Form 2017
- First of all, visit the official website i.e. www.westbengalssc.com.
- Then click on the link to register.
- Read the instructions carefully
- Fill the online application form with the proper details.
- Attach all the scanned copies of the essential credentials together with the form.
- Upload your signature and photograph.
- Do the payment of the application fee as per your category.
- Finally, click on submit to finalize your application.
- Lastly, take a printout of the filled application form.