Apply Online for WBPSC Assistant Programme Officer (APO) vacancies in WBPSC APO Recruitment 2017, Application form is available online at www.pscwb.org.in.
WBPSC Assistant Programme Officer (APO)Recruitment 2017
The West Bengal Public Service Commission has issued the Job notification for the post of Assistant Programme Officer. It is in order to fill vacancies available in the department. Candidates who want work as an Assistant Programme Officer can apply for the same but before the last date of submission. There are around 50 vacant positions available. So, the authority will recruit the eligible and deserving candidates. Hence, apply for the APO Posts before its last date of submission that is 18th July 2017. Before applying for this post, you can download the application form for APO available on its official website www.pscwb.org.in along with the notification. Here you will find the instructions to apply for the job.
The application forms for the WBPSC is available online and the online registration has started from 27th June 2017. Candidate has to make sure that he/she must fulfills all the eligibility criteria required for the job and must check all the terms and conditions for filling up the application.
Details of WBPSC Assistant Programme Officer (APO) Recruitment 2017
|Name of the Organization||West Bengal Public Service Commission|
|Name of the Examination||Written Exam|
|Name of the Post||Assistant Programme Officer|
|Number of the Post||50 Posts|
|Mode to Apply||Online|
|Starting Date of Application Form||27th June 2017|
|Last Date of Application Form||18th July 2017|
|Date of Written Exam||Will be Updated Soon|
|Job Type||Government Job|
Eligibility Criteria for WBPSC Assistant Programme Officer (APO) Recruitment 2017
Candidate interested to apply for the WBPSC APO Jobs, must have the required graduation degree from any recognized university.
The candidate’s age must lie in between 21 to 45 years of age.
- 21 is the minimum age limit.
- 45 is the maximum age limit criteria.
- The authority will select the candidates based on the exam performance in written exam as well as in the interview process.
- If the candidate scores good marks in the written exam then he/she will appear in the interview round.
Salary of selected candidate: – 7100INR to 37,600INR along with the grade pay of 3,900INR.
The candidate has to submit the application fees of 160INR along with the service tax. Also, the candidate can pay via debit or credit card as well as by net banking.
WBPSC Assistant Programme Officer (APO) Admit Card 2017
Candidates who are enrolled can download their admit card or hall ticket from the official website. The admit card contain various details including the Exam Date, Exam Time, as well as Place of the Exam.
Admit card release date will soon be provided. So, stay connected with www.govtjobsection.com to know the latest dates and updates.
How to Apply for WBPSC Assistant Programme Officer (APO) Recruitment 2017
- First of all, visit the official website of the department: www.pscwb.org.in.
- Click on the notification.
- Read the notifications carefully.
- Click on the Apply Online button.
- Fill the online application form with the proper details.
- Attach all the scanned copies of the essential credentials together with the form.
- Upload your signature and photograph.
- Do the payment of the application fee.
- Take a printout of the filled application form.
- Finally, click on submit to finalize your application.
Official Website: www.pscwb.org.in.