Available 19 Quinologist Posts according to WBPSC Recruitment 2017 at the official website www.pscwb.org.in
|NAME OF DEPARTMENT / ORGANIZATION||West Bengal Public Service Commission|
|Total Number of Vacant Post||19 vacant posts|
|Name of Post||Economist-Cum-Credit Planner, Quinologist|
|Job Category||State Government Job|
|Job Location||West Bengal|
|Starting date for application form submission||14th March 2017|
|last date for application form submission||03rd April 2017|
WBPSC Recruitment 2017
West Bengal Public Service Commission has published online application forms for the West Bengal PSC Jobs 2017. The department is going to recruit young and talented candidates for 19 vacancies. The posts of interest are Economist-Cum-Credit Planner, Quinologist. Application for WBPSC Economist notice 2017 is through online mode on or before the last date to apply i.e., 03rd April 2017. Submission of the application form will be done on the official website of the department i.e. www.pscwb.org.in .Other related details such as the age limit, educational qualification, application fee, selection process, application procedure, etc. are given in the article below
WBPSC can be elaborated as West Bengal Public Service Commission. It is provincial administration of West Bengal. The WBPSC department releases Competitive Exams for the enrolment of this service every year. This year also WBPSC has issued the West Bengal PSC Vacancy 2017 for jobs in the state of West Bengal.
|Name of the Post||Number of Posts available|
Eligibility Criteria for WBPSC Recruitment 2017:
- Educational Qualification: Applicant should possess
Economist-Cum-Credit Planner: a second-class Master’s or second class Honours Degree in Economics from any recognized University and
Quinologist posts: M.Sc. degree in Chemistry or M. Pharm in Pharmaceutical Chemistry.
- Age Limit: The age limit should be between 31 years to 40 years as on 01st January 2017. Age relaxation will be given to the reserved category as per the norms of the government.
- Application Fees: Payment of the application fee will be done as per the category:
- General/ OBC category: Rs. 210/- while,
- ST/ SC/ Ex-s/ PWD category: No fee
- Selection process: Selection will be on the basis of the performance in:
- Written test
- Personal Interview
|Starting Date to apply Online for Application form||14th March 2017|
|Last Date to apply Online for Application form||03rd April 2017|
|Last Date for Submission of Application Fee||03rd April 2017|
How to apply Online for WBPSC Vacancy 2017
- First of all, visit the official website of the department i.e. pscwbonline.gov.in
- Read the official notification carefully.
- Click on the link of the New Registration.
- Fill all the essential information required in the application form carefully.
- Submit the application form by clicking the submit option.
- Make the payments.
- Take a printout of online application form for future use.
- Download the filled form too.