Apply for 259 Forest Guard Posts in West Bengal Forest Recruitment 2017 at the official website i.e. www.westbengalforest.gov.in
West Bengal Forest Recruitment 2017
The Directorate of forests, the government of West Bengal has released a job notice. It is for 259 vacancies for the posts of forest guard. The filling of West Bengal forest guard jobs 2017 online application form has been started from 21st April 2017. Last date to apply for the recruitment is 19th May 2017. Applicants eligible for these released vacancies in the state of West Bengal can apply online on or before the last date at www.wbprb.applythrunet.co.in. All the candidates in the state of west Bengal who have cleared the Class 10th can apply. Other details related to the West Bengal Forest department jobs 2017 such as eligibility criteria, educational qualification, age limit, important dates, selection process, pay scale, and other details are provided in this article given below. Candidates are suggested to visit the official website for more details.
West Bengal Forest Guard Vacancy Details 2017
|NAME OF DEPARTMENT||West Bengal Forest Department|
|Total Number of Vacant Post||259 Vacancies|
|Name of the Posts||Forest Guard posts|
|Job Category||State Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||West Bengal|
|Starting date for application form submission||21st April 2017|
|Modification in the filled online application form can be done||in between 21st April to 19th May 2017|
|Last date for application form submission||19th May 2017|
|Unreserved (UR) Category Applicants||106 posts|
|Unreserved (Ex-serviceman) Category Applicants||09 posts|
|Scheduled Caste Category Applicants||88 posts|
|Scheduled Caste (Ex-serviceman) Category Applicants||03 posts|
|Scheduled Tribe Category Applicants||17 posts|
|OBC-A Category Applicants||22 posts|
|OBC-B Category Applicants||14 posts|
Eligibility Criteria for West Bengal Forest Jobs 2017
Educational Qualification: Applicants willing in applying for the job application form must have passed Class 10th exam or its equivalent from the WB Board of Secondary Education or any other authorized institution by the State Governments or Central Government.
Age Limit: The age limit of the candidates for West Bengal Forest Guard Vacancy 2017 must be in between 18 to 32 years as on 1st January 2017. Age relaxation will be provided to the reserved category candidates as per the norms of the government.
Pay Scale: The selected applicants will get a pay scale as per the norms of the government as follows: –
Rs. 5,400 – Rs. 25,200/- (i.e. Pay Band-2) + Grade Pay Rs. 1,900/-.
Application Fee: The interested candidates should pay the application fee as per their category in order to apply for the application form successfully.
- General/ OBC category candidates: Rs. 200/- application fee + Rs. 20/- processing fee
- ST category candidates: Rs. 20/- processing fee, no application fee required
- SC category candidates: Rs. 20/- processing fee, no application fee required
Selection Process: The selection process of the candidates who have applied will be done on the basis of their performance in the following: –
- Physical standard Test
- Physical efficiency test
- Written exam
- Personality Test
How to Apply for the West Bengal Forest Guard Posts Application form 2017
- Firstly, visit the official website of the department: www.westbengalforest.gov.in
- On the home page, select the forest guard recruitment exam.
- Click on the notification.
- Read the notifications carefully.
- Click on the Apply Online button
- Fill the online application form with the proper details.
- Attach all the scanned copies of the essential credentials together with the form.
- Upload your signature and photograph.
- Do the payment of the application fee as per your category.
- Take a printout of the filled application form.
- Click on submit to finalize your application.
Official Website: www.westbengalforest.gov.in