Apply for 205 PGT, Asst Engineer Posts West Bengal PSC Recruitment 2017 at the official website i.e. www.pscwb.org.in
West Bengal PSC AE Recruitment 2017
The West Bengal Public Service Commission has published a job notice as WBPSC Asst Professor Recruitment 2017 on the official website i.e. www.pscwb.org.in . Therefore, it aims at hiring 153 number of eligible applicants through West Bengal Audit & Accounts Service Recruitment Exam 2017. Furthermore, all the willing candidates may apply online for West Bengal PSC Jobs. So, all the applicants interested should apply online on or before the last date of the submission of application form i.e. 15 May 2017. In order to get the most noteworthy information such as educational qualification, age limit, application fee, selection process, how to apply process, important dates, etc. read the article below.
WB PSC stands for West Bengal Public Service Commission. It is for the civil servants of the Indian state – West Bengal. For WBCS (Exe) and other posts, West Bengal Public Service Commission conducts the competitive exams in three phases annually. These phases involve Prelims, Mains, and Personal Interview. There are various groups in the recruitment of such exam. These are Group A, Group B (only for W.B. Police Service), Group C and Group D.
West Bengal PSC Vacancy Details 2017:
|NAME OF DEPARTMENT||West Bengal Public Service Commission|
|Total Number of Vacant Post||153 Vacancies|
|Job Category||Govt job|
|Job Location||West Bengal|
|Name of the Exam||West Bengal Audit & Accounts Service Recruitment Exam 2017|
|Salary||Rs. 15,600/- to 42,000/- + Grade Pay of Rs. 5,400/-|
Eligibility Criteria for West Bengal PSC Recruitment 2017
All the interested candidates willing to apply for the recruitment process must possess a bachelor’s degree in commerce from any authorized university
or membership of Institute of charted accountants of India or membership of Institute of costs and works accounts of India.
In order to apply for this job all the willing candidates must have upper age limit of not more than 36 years as on 01 January 2017.
Category Wise age relaxation will be given to the reserved category candidates-
|OBC Category Applicants||03 Years|
|SC/ ST Category Applicants||05 Years|
The selection process of the candidates will be done on the basis of the applicant’s performance in the following rounds-
- Screening Test
- Written Test
- Viva- Voice
- Applicants will have to pay the application fees through the Online and Offline Mode.
- For Un-Reserved category candidates: Rs.210/- + Service Charges.
- For SC/ ST/ PWD category candidates: No Application Fees
Important Dates for West Bengal PSC Exam:
- Starting Date for the submission of Online Application Form: 24 April 2017
- The Last Date for the submission of Online Application Form: 15 May 2017
- Last Date for payment of application Fee Online: 15 May 2017
- The Last Date for payment of application Fee Offline: 16 April 2017
How to apply for West Bengal PSC Vacancy 2017
- First of all, visit the official website of the department i.e. www.pscwb.org.in
- On the home page, search for the link- West Bengal PSC recruitment 2017.
- Download the official notification.
- Now, read all the details carefully before applying for the application process.
- Then, click on the WBPSC recruitment apply online link.
- Fill in the application form carefully with correct details.
- Check all the details filled in the West Bengal PSC application form.
- Finally, click on “submit” button.
- Download the filled application form and take a print out of it for future use.
Official Website: www.pscwb.org.in