SBI Recruitment 2017 Apply for Relationship Manager and Customer Relationship Executive 255 vacancies at www.sbi.co.in
|NAME OF DEPARTMENT||State Bank of India|
|Announcement Regarding||SBI Recruitment 2017|
|Total Number of Vacant Post||255 posts|
|Name of Posts||Relationship manager, Customer Relationship executive|
|Job Category||Government jobs|
|Job Location||All over India|
|Starting date for application form submission||24th March 2017|
|last date for application form submission||10th April 2017|
|Last date for Editing of application||10th April 2017|
|Last date for Submission of Hard Copy of Application||13th April 2017|
|Last date for Printing of Application||25th April 2017|
SBI Recruitment 2017
The State Bank of India has issued a recruitment notification for the Relationship Manager, Customer Relationship Executive Posts. This recruitment is conducted in order to select the candidates for filling up the vacant positions for the RM, CRE and others. There is a total of 255 vacancies. For more details, the candidate must visit the official website of the same i.e., www.sbi.co.in . The application forms are available online on the Official website of SBI. The process of SBI Application has started from 24th March 2017. Last date of application is 10th April 2017. Its suggested for the candidate to check the SBI Eligibility Criteria which we have listed below. Interested applicants are required to apply by filling the form online or offline and are required to pay the application fee by using credit or debit card.
PARTICULARS OF Eligibility Criteria for SBI Recruitment 2017-
|APPLICATION FEES||· For General/OBC: -600INR
· SC/ST: -100INR
|PAY SCALE or RENUMERATION||· On CTC basis and will be negotiable and based on candidate’s qualifications, experience and overall suitability for the respective posts.|
|QUALIFICATION||· Relationship Manager: Graduate from any Government recognized University/Institution.
· Customer Relationship Executive: Graduate from any Government recognized University/Institution.
|AGE LIMITS as on
|· RM: 23-35yrs.
· Age relaxation of up to 5 years for SC/ST/PWD category & 3 years for OBC category.
|SELECTION PROCEDURE||· Based on short listing and rounds of personal Interview.
· Merit list.
How to Apply for SBI Recruitment 2017
For the application of RM, CSE Jobs follow this procedure: –
- Firstly, visit the official website of the SBI i.e., sbi.co.in
- Find the link to apply for SBI RM Jobs 2017 or SBI CSE Recruitment 2017.
- Click on the link, it will redirect you to the application form page.
- Fill the online application form with the proper details and attach all the copies of the essential credentials together with the form.
- Click on submit to finalize your application.
- Attach the Application Fees receipt and scanned copy of certificates as well as documents along with the Application form
- After this process, take a printout or hard copy of application form for further use.