Online Application for SBI SME 554 vacancies -SBI Special Management Executives Recruitment 2017 available at www.onlinesbi.com
SBI Special Management Executives Recruitment 2017
The State Bank of India has released the SBI Notification for the post of Special Management Executive. The authorities have released 554 vacancies which they want to fill by recruiting eligible candidates. So, interested candidates are required to apply for the same. Furthermore, they have to submit the application form before the last date i.e., 18th May 2017. The authority will conduct a written examination to select talented candidates which is scheduled on 18th June 2017. Therefore, aspirants must check the details and the notification available on its official website www.onlinesbi.com .
SBI SME Application Form 2017
The authority has released the Application form for the SBI SME Recruitment 2017 available on its official website. The registration for the same has started from 3rd May 2017 and it will last till 18th May 2017. So, the interested candidates are required to fill the application form after checking the eligibility criteria for the same which we have mentioned below including the age limit, educational qualification required, selection process, and others. Submit the application form along with the scanned copy of required documents and certificates before the last date of submission. The candidate has to pay the application fees also along with the application form.
Details of SBI SME Recruitment 2017
|NAME OF DEPARTMENT||State Bank of India|
|Total Number of Vacant Post||554 Posts|
|Name of the Posts||Special Management Executive Posts|
|Job Category||Government Jobs|
|Starting date for application form submission||3rd May 2017|
|Last date for application form submission||18th May 2017|
|Examination Date||18th June 2017|
Eligibility Criteria for SBI SME Jobs 2017
Candidate must have the degree of CA, ICWA, ACS, MBA (Finance) or equivalent qualification in the finance field which must be from any recognized university.
Apart from this, he /she must also have corporate experience.
For SME (MMGS 3), the candidate must have minimum of 5 years of experience in the field of Supervisory and management role.
Whereas for SME (MMGS 2) then he or she must have minimum of 2 years experience as the executive in the field of supervisory and management role.
The age of the candidate for this job must not be less than 25 years.
If the candidate is applying for SME MMGS 3 then his age must not be more than 40 years and for MMGS 2 the maximum age limit must be 35 years.
To check the pay scale of the selected candidate, check the official notification for the same.
The authority will select the candidate based on the various selection process including-
- Online Objective Test, Group Discussion, and Interview.
- The candidate has to pay an application fees also along with the application form of 600INR if he or she belongs to the General or OBC Category.
- Whereas if the candidate belongs to the SC/ST category then he or she has to pay only 100INR as the application fees.
How to Apply for SBI SME Vacancy 2017
- First of all, go to its official web page that is www.onlinesbi.com .
- Check on the official notification link.
- Read all the terms and conditions listed on the application form and notification.
- Fill the online application form with the proper details.
- Attach all the scanned copies of the essential credentials together with the form.
- Upload your signature and photograph.
- Do the payment of the application fee.
- Take a printout of the filled application form.
- Finally, click on submit to finalize your application.
Official Website: www.onlinesbi.com