Download MPSC Clerk Typist Merit list, Maharashtra PSC (MPSC) Clerk Typist Result 2017 at the official website i.e. www.mpsc.gov.in
MPSC Clerk Result 2017
Maharashtra Public Service Commission conducts MPSC Clerk Typist Exam 2017. It is to hire talented and young candidates for the posts of Clerk Typist. The department has successfully conducted the exam on 11th June 2017. Therefore, the Maharashtra Public Service Commission Board is planning to release the prelims exam result in the last week of July 2017. The official website of Maharashtra Public Service Commission is www.mpsc.gov.in .
Result details 2017
|Name of the Board||Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC)|
|Name of the posts||Clerk-Typist posts|
|Total Number of posts||408 posts|
|Application last date||26th April 2017|
|Exam date||11th June 2017 (Prelims)|
|3rd September 2017 (Mains)|
|Release date of MPSC Clerk Typist Result||last week of July 2017 (expected)|
|Result Status||available soon|
MPSC Clerk Cut off Marks 2017
The minimum required marks for qualifying the MPSC Clerk Typist Exam 2017 is available on the official website given below. Candidates are suggested to stay in touch with us for all the latest updates. The cut-off marks are actually the minimum marks for qualifying in the Maharashtra Public Service Commission Exam. The final results will depend on the cut-off marks released by the board officials on the official website. We wish you all the best for your MPSC Clerk Typist Exam. Stay connected with us for all the latest updates. Maharashtra Public Service Commission Exam Board is likely to declare its result detailed official notification in the last week of July 2017. The merit list will also be released soon.
How to check the MPSC Clerk Typist Exam Result 2017
- First of all, visit the official web portal- www.mpsc.gov.in.
- Search for the MPSC Clerk Typist Result 2017 link and click on the link.
- After clicking on the link you will be redirected to another page where you have to provide little information.
- Submit the redirected page by hitting to the submit button.
- As you clicks on the submit icon, candidate will find the result displayed in front of the screen.
- Take the hard copy of your exam performance and keep it secure for future reference.
Official Website: www.mpsc.gov.in