Assam TET Exam Dates and Assam TET Recruitment 2017 Application Form at the official website of the department www.tetassam.com
Assam TET Recruitment 2017
Department of School Education, Government of Assam has published the recruitment notice of Teacher Eligibility Test (TET) examination. It invites efficiently eligible candidates for the posts of teachers in the schools of Assam. Interested applicants are to be eligible too. They may apply online for Assam TET Application Form 2017as per the notification. This form is available on the official website of the department i.e. www.rmsaassam.in . Submission of the form has to be done before the last date. The last date will be notified later. Related information are discussed below.
DETAILS of Assam TET Recruitment 2017
|NAME OF DEPARTMENT||Department of School Education, Assam|
|Total Number of Vacant Post||1618 vacancies|
|Name of Post||Graduate Teacher
Ø Hindi: 1031
Ø Sanskrit: 587
|Name of the Exam||Special Teacher Eligibility Test (TET)- Assam TET 2017|
|Job Category||Government jobs|
|Starting date for application form submission||March 2017|
|last date for application form submission||March/ April 2017|
|Last Date for payment of application fees at Bank||April 2017|
Assam TET Exam Dates 2017
Department of School Education, Government of Assam conducts the Assam Teachers Eligibility Test (AP TET) annually in the month of October at various centres of the Assam. Applicants with B.Ed. can appear in this exam. These are teachers’ posts for primary and elementary school in the state of the Assam.
Applicants are to fill the form in accordance to the board or else their forms may not be considered for the further rounds of the section process. Link for filling the online application forms available on the official website of the department is mentioned below. Here are the eligibility criteria conditions mentioned in this blog.
Eligibility criteria for Assam TET Recruitment 2017
The maximum age limit of the candidates must be 38 years as on date of 1st January 2017.
- Graduate Teachers: Graduate with 50% as their marks percentage from any recognized university plus BT/B.Ed.
- Post-Graduate Teachers: Master’s Degree in Arts/ Science/ Commerce from any authorized university plus BT/ B.Ed.
Performance in the written examination.
Pay the application fee of Rs.400/- as an application cum exam fee through the exam fee format available on the official website of the department at the State Bank of India.
Assam TET Result 2017
The results will be published on the official website of the department by the department. Applicants will find the direct link to download result on the official website.
How to Apply Online for the Assam TET Recruitment 2017
- Firstly, visit the official website of the department i.e. rmsaassam.in
- Now, search and click on the “Assam TET 2017 Online link” in the recruitment tab.
- Carefully fill the online application form with the complete information.
- Fill the online application form with the proper details and attach all the copies of the essential credentials together with the form.
- Do the payment of the application fee before the last date.
- Click on submit to finalize your Assam TET 2017 Online registration process.
- Take a printout of the filled application form for future use.