Apply for 50000 Gramin Dak Seva Posts vacancies in Indian Post Office Recruitment 2017 at the official website www.indiapost.gov.in
DETAILS of India Post Office Recruitment 2017
|NAME OF DEPARTMENT||Indian Postal Circle Department|
|Total Number of Vacant Post||50000 vacancies|
|Name of Post||Postman, Mail Guard, MTS, PA, SA, Postmaster|
|Job Category||Government job|
|Job Location||All over India|
|Starting date for application form submission||Available Soon|
|Last date for application form submission||Available Soon|
|Due Date to Deposit Application – Exam Fee||To be updated Later|
|Admit Card/ Hall Ticket Download Date||two week before exam date|
|Date of Written Examination/ Aptitude Test||Notified Soon|
|Selection List/Result Release Date||To be announced later|
Indian Post Office Recruitment 2017- Gramin Dak Sevak – GDS Jobs 2017
Indian Postal Department has published the official notification, the Post Office Recruitment 2017 for various vacancies for the posts of Mail Guard, PA, Postman, MTS and many others. The details of official notification are available on the official website of the Indian Post Office i.e., www.indiapost.gov.in .All the candidates interested in Government Jobs of 2017 have this great opportunity in Indian Post Office Recruitment 2017. Remember, applicants those who fulfil the desired eligibility criteria details can only apply. Interested applicants are required to apply by filling the form online or offline and are required to pay the application fee by using credit or debit card. The main notice is for the state wise postal circle. Candidates are suggested to apply online for the application form for various posts (names listed below) on or before the last date. The last date will be announced soon. This notice is for different Postal Circles across India.
PARTICULARS OF ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR Post Office Recruitment 2017
|APPLICATION FEES||For General: Rs. 400/-
SC/ST/PH/BC – No Fee
|PAY SCALE||Rs. 5,200/- to Rs. 20,200/- and Grade Pay of Rs. 2,400/-|
|EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION||classes 10th, 12th, Diploma, Graduation, BTech from authorized boards and universities.|
|AGE LIMIT||General category: 18 – 30 Yrs.
Age Relaxation to the Reserved category applicants.
|SELECTION PROCEDURE||· Aptitude Test
· Computer Proficiency Test
· Typing Test
- Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS)
- Postal Assistant (PA)
- Sorting Assistant (SA)
- Mail Guard
- Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS)
- Postmaster Cadres
- Lower Selection Grade Posts
- Inspector Posts
- Higher Selection Grade – I
- Higher Selection Grade – II
- Stenographers Grade ‘D’
- Stenographers Grade-II
- Senior PS and Private Secretary
- Indian Postal Service Group ‘A’
- Postal Service Group ‘B’
- Senior Artist
- Hindi Typist
- Junior Hindi Translator
- Senior Hindi Translator
Postal Circle Gramin Dak Sevak Syllabus for Indian Post Office Recruitment 2017
- Mathematics: Discount, Partnership, Ratio and Proportion, Profit and loss, Decimals and Fractions Percentages, Time & work, Time & distance, Number systems, Simple interest & Average.
- English Syllabus (Part B(I)): Vocabulary, Synonyms & Antonyms, Sentence structure, Articles, Verbs, Proverbs, Prepositions, Conjunctions, Tenses, Phrases and Question from an unseen passage, Postal Department GDS Regional English Syllabus (Part B(II)).
- Region English: Mishra Sanyukta Vakya, Vakya Rupantara, Ashuddha Vakya Suddharupa, Muhavare & Lokoktiyan, Swara Sandhi, Padhinathiba Gandyansha, Alankara & Rudhi Lokakatha.
Exam Pattern for Indian Post Office Recruitment 2017
|Subject||Marks||Total Number of Questions||Time|
|Mathematics (part 1)||50||50||2 Hours|
|English (Part B (i)||25||50||-do-|
|Region English (Part B II)||25||50||-do-|
How to apply for Indian Post Office Recruitment 2017
- First of all, visit the official website of the department: indianpost.gov.in
- Now see the “Career” section and click on it.
- In next page, click on the “Notification” link of Gramin Dak Sevak Recruitment.
- Click on the link of “Apply online”
- Enter all the information in the application form carefully.
- Avoid making spelling mistakes.
- Attach the required certificates, scanned passport size colour photograph, signature and other necessary documents only in jpg format.
- Press on submit option after verifying the information.
- Download the submitted application form and take a print out for future usage.
Official Website: www.indianpost.gov.in