Apply online for 17572 Jharkhand Teacher Posts JSSC TGT Recruitment 2017 at the official website www.jssc.in
NOTIFICATION JSSC TGT RECRUITMENT 2017
JSSC has issued a recruitment notification known as JSSC TGT Recruitment 2017. A total of 17572 vacancies for posts of TGT in TSP and Non-TSP areas are issued. The aspirants interested to register for the JSSC TGT Recruitment 2017 must pass the Eligibility Criteria. Applicants have to submit the Jharkhand Teacher Online Application Form 2017 before the last date – 31st March 2017. Candidates should go through the eligibility criteria conditions provided below before applying for the application form. Interested applicants are required to apply by filling the form online and also to pay the fee before 4th April 2017.
DETAILS OF JSSC TGT RECRUITNENT 2017
|OFFICIAL WEBSITE: www.jssc.in|
|NAME OF THE ORGANIZATION: Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission (JSSC)|
|Name of the Post: Trained Graduate Teacher (TGTs)|
|Total Number of Vacancies: 17572 posts.|
|TSP Areas: – 8423 posts|
|Non-TSP Areas: – 9149 posts|
|Job Type: Govt. Jobs|
|Advertisement Date: 04th November 2016|
|JSSC Notification No.: 11/?.?.?-02-08/2016 ??. – 8280 (???.)|
|Started from: 06th February 2017.|
|Last Date to Apply Online: 31st March 2017|
|Last date for submitting the application fees: 04th April 2017|
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA for JSSC TGT RECRUITMENT 2017
- Interested applicants are to attend the JSSC Comb. TGT Exam 2017 and need to hold 45% marks in graduation in the concerned stream along with B.Ed. Degree from any authorized university /institute. Candidates wishing to be Music Teacher need to pass class 10th with Graduation Degree in Music from any authorized university /institute. The Candidates should have B.Ed. Degree from any recognized education board or institute.
- Graduate Teacher for High Schools in Jharkhand – minimum age limit of 21 years.
- maximum age limit – not more than 40 to 45 yrs.
- The minimum age limit and maximum age limit will be calculated as on 01st January 2016. The age relaxation will apply for all the reserved category candidates and on upper age.
- Candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in Written Exam. There will be one single paper having Objective type’s questions. The paper will have two important sections.
- JSSC TGT in Music Vacancy 2017 will get Rs. 9300/- to Rs. 34800/- with the grade pay of Rs. 4200/-.
- TGT Teacher (except music) will get Rs. 9300/- to Rs. 34800/- with the grade pay of Rs 4600/-
- General/ Unreserved – Rs 460/-.
- SC/ST – Rs 115/-.
HOW TO APPLY FOR JSSC TGT RECRUITMENT 2017
- Applicants should visit the official website: jssc.in
- Fill in the important details.
- Click on the notification.
- Read the notifications carefully.
- Click on the Apply Online button
- Fill the online application form with the proper details and attach all the copies of the essential credentials together with the form.
- Upload your signature and photograph.
- Take a printout of the filled application form.
- Click on submit to finalize your application.