Apply Online For 571 vacant posts KPSC Group C Non-Technical Recruitment 2017 available at www.kpsc.kar.nic.in
|NAME OF DEPARTMENT||Karnataka Public Service Commission|
|Total Number of Vacant Post||571 Posts|
|Name of the Post||Non-Technical Group C|
|Job Category||Government Job|
|Name of the Examination||KPSC Group C Exam 2017|
|Starting date for application form submission||Started|
|last date for application form submission||15th April 2017|
KPSC Group C RECRUITMENT 2017
The Karnataka Public Service Commission has invited application for the post of Group C vacancies. There are total 571 vacant posts available for the Non-technical positions. Deserving candidates may apply for KPSC Group C Vacancy 2017 before the last date of submission 15th April 2017. The mode of application is online. The application form is available online on the official website of KPSC www.kpsc.kar.nic.in .For KPSC Online Application 2017 all you have to do is visit the site and search for the link. Now, fill the application form and submit it before the last date of submission. Do not forget to upload required certificates and scanned copies of documents. The availability of the KPSC Application form has been already started!
So, hurry up and submit the application from before the last date of submission that is 15th April 2017.
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR KPSC Group C RECRUITMENT 2017
The candidate must have the pass certificate of Class 12th and degree in the required field from any recognized university.
The minimum age limit is 18 years whereas the maximum age limit being 35 years. The age relaxation of 5 years will be given to the PWD or Group A and B candidates.
The selection will be based on the candidates’ performance in the selection rounds –
- written exam and
- interview processes.
General category candidate has to pay 300INR while the SC/ST category candidate will pay just 150INR as the application fees.
HOW TO APPLY FOR KPSC Group C RECRUITMENT 2017
- Firstly, applicants should visit the official website kpsc.kar.nic.in
- Press the career tab and search for the KPSC Notification 2017.
- Carefully read all the instruction and the notification for the same.
- Check the eligibility Criteria for the job.
- If it matches, then the applicant may apply for the same.
- Fill the online application form with the proper details and attach all the copies of the essential credentials together with the form.
- Upload scanned signature and photograph.
- Pay the application fees as well.
- Click on submit to finalize your application.
- Download the page or take a printout of the filled application form.