Apply for 42 District Court Jobs MP High Court Recruitment 2017 at the official website of the department www.mponline.gov.in
MP HIGH COURT RECRUITMENT 2017
The department of MP High Court has issued a job notification on 9th March 2017. The department has to fill 42 vacancies for the posts of District Judge. The candidates looking for recent government jobs in the state of Madhya Pradesh can check the Madhya Pradesh High Court Recruitment 2017 notification. Applicants who are interested can apply online for MPHC District Judge Posts by online mode. Application form is there on the official website of the department i.e. www.mponline.gov.in Last date to apply for the online application form is 13th April 2017.
Candidates are suggested to read the essential eligibility criteria details provided below, before applying for the recruitment process.
|Starting date for online application form submission||16th March 2017|
|Last Date for online application form submission||13th April 2017|
|Last Date to correct errors in Online Application form||16th April 2017|
|Date of Preliminary Exam||07th May 2017|
VACANCY DETAILS MP HIGH COURT RECRUITMENT 2017
|Name of the Category||Total No. of Vacancies|
|Other Backward Class||06|
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR MP HIGH COURT RECRUITMENT 2017
Applicants should have practiced as an Advocate. Experience not to be less than seven years as on 13th April 2017 for the MPHC District Judge Posts.
The age limit as on 01st January 2017.
- Minimum Age Limit: 35 yrs.
- Maximum Age limit: 48 yrs.
The selection process will be on the basis of the performance in –
- Preliminary exam
- Main exam
- Personal Interview
- For Unreserved category & Non-residents of the state of MP: Rs. 1000/-
- For OBC/ SC/ ST category applicants: Rs. 800/-
STEPS TO APPLY ONLINE FOR MP HIGH COURT RECRUITMENT 2017
- Firstly, visit the official website of the department i.e. mponline.gov.in
- Read the details in MP High court recruitment notice before applying online for a particular post.
- If you are eligible, click on the link that says “Apply Online”.
- Carefully fill all the required information.
- Upload the scanned copies of your photograph and signature.
- Now, verify the information and hit the submit button.
- You will receive your Unique Registration ID and password on the screen.
- Note down the registration ID and password carefully.
- Take the printout of the application form for future use.