Apply for 307 Line Attendant Post, MPPKVVCL Line Attendant Recruitment 2017 at the official website i.e. www.mponline.gov.in.
MPPKVVCL Line Attendant Recruitment 2017
Madhya Pradesh Paschim Kshetra Vidyut Vitaran Company Limited(MPPKVVCL) has released a job notice recently on 30th June 2017. This notice is in order to recruit eligible candidates for Line Attendant Posts. So, the interested candidates can apply online at official website www.mponline.gov.in. All the candidates who are interested can apply through online method for the same on or before the last date of the submission of application form i.e. 25th July 2017.
Furthermore, the other related details such as age limit, selection process, education qualification, application process, important dates, and application fee etc. will be available soon at the official site i.e. www.mponline.gov.in.
Job details of MPPKVVCL Line Attendant Recruitment 2017
|NAME OF DEPARTMENT||Madhya Pradesh Paschim Kshetra Vidyut Vitaran Company Limited(MPPKVVCL)|
|Total Number of Vacant Post||307|
|Name of the Posts||Line Attendant|
|Job Category||Madhya Pradesh Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Govt job|
|Starting date for application form submission||30th June 2017|
|Last date for application form submission||25th July 2017|
Eligibility Criteria for MPPKVVCL Line Attendant Jobs 2017
Aspirants must have completed their 10th, ITI or equivalent from any recognized Institute.
Refer the official notification for details related to the age limit criteria.
The applicants who will be selected for the released posts will get a salary as per the norms of the organization.
The candidates willing in applying for the application form need to pay the application fee as per their category: –
- General Category Applicants: Rs.1000/-
- SC/ ST Category Applicants: Rs.800/-
Applicants will be selected on the basis of their performance in the following:
- Physical Efficiency Test
- Merit List
How to apply for MPPKVVCL Line Attendant Recruitment 2017
- First of all, visit the official website of the department: mponline.gov.in.
- At the home page, click on the notification.
- Read the notifications carefully.
- Click on the Apply Online button.
- Fill the online application form with the proper details.
- Attach all the scanned copies of the essential credentials together with the form.
- Upload your signature and photograph.
- Do the payment of the application fee as per your category.
- Finally, click on submit to finalize your application.
- Lastly, take a printout of the filled application form.
Official Website: www.mponline.gov.in.