Apply for 151 Various Posts, MPPRDD Recruitment 2017 at the official website i.e. www.prd.mp.gov.in.
MPPRDD Recruitment 2017
The Madhya Pradesh Panchayat and Rural Development Department or MPPRDD has released an official notification for the recruitment of candidates. The submission of online application form has started from 20th May 2017. There is a total of 151 vacancies for the different posts available in the department. Hence, the applicants looking for the Government Jobs in the Madhya Pradesh Panchayat and Rural Development Department can apply for the MPPRDD Notification 2017. They just have to visit the official website of the department. Also, the last date for the submission of online application form is 3rd June 2017. Refer the official website for eligibility criteria of Bihar MPPRDD Recruitment 2017 from the following sections.
Details of MPPRDD Recruitment 2017
|Name of the Organization||Madhya Pradesh Panchayat and Rural Development Department|
|Total Number of Vacant Post||151 posts|
|Name of the Posts||Various posts like Assistant District manager, District project manager, Lekhpal, etc.|
|Job Category||Madhya Pradesh Govt Jobs|
|Mode of application||Online|
|Job Location||Madhya Pradesh|
|Starting date for application form submission||20th May 2017|
|Last date for application form submission||03rd June 2017|
|Date of Written Exam||July/ August 2017|
Post Details of MPPRDD Recruitment 2017:
- Assistant state project manager – 01 post
- Cashier – 01 post
- Lekhapal – 01 post
- Assistant District project manager-Community training – 17 posts
- Assistant District manager – Micro finance – 16 posts
- District project manager – 19 posts
- Skills Upgradation & Employment-District manager – – 19 posts
- District manager (Agri.) – 23 posts
- Evaluation and monitoring -District manager – 17 posts
- District manager – Micro finance – 19 posts
- District manager – Small Enterprise Development – 18 posts
Eligibility Criteria for MPPRDD Recruitment 2017
Applicants interested in applying for the application form need to have completed PG Degree or equivalent from any authorized Institute.
The age of the candidates must not exceed 55 years. The upper age relaxation will be given to the reserved category candidates as per the norms of the organization given below.
- Physically disabled candidates: 10 years
- SC/ ST category candidates: 5 years
- OBC category candidates: 3 years
- Ex-serviceman candidates: 10 years
The candidates willing to apply for the application form will be selected on the basis of their performance in-
- written exam and
- personal interview.
The candidates selected for the released posts will get a salary as per the norms of the government.
- Assistant District project manager-Community training: Rs. 23,000/-
- Assistant District manager – Micro finance: Rs. 23,000/-
- Cashier: Rs. 16,000/-
- District project manager: Rs. 50,000/-
- District manager (Agri.): Rs. 32,000/-
- Lekhpal: Rs. 16,000/-
- District manager – Micro finance: Rs. 32,000/-
- District manager Evaluation and monitoring: Rs. 32,000/-
- Assistant state project manager: Rs. 23,000/-
- District manager – Small Enterprise Development: Rs. 32,000/-
- District manager – Skills Upgradation and Employment: Rs. 32,000/-
Steps to apply for the MPPRDD Recruitment 2017
Here we have provided some simple steps which will help you to apply for the job. So, read and follow them in order to apply without any difficulty. No application form will be considered eligible after the last date of the submission of application form i.e. 3rd June 2017.
- Firstly, visit the official website of the department i.e. www.prd.mp.gov.in.
- Now, search and click on the MPPRDD Recruitment 2017.
- Check all the eligibility criteria conditions from the official notice.
- Now, click on apply online link.
- Fill the online application form with the proper details.
- Attach all the scanned copies of the essential credentials together with the form.
- Upload your signature and photograph.
- Do the payment of the application fee.
- Take a printout of the filled application form.
- Finally, click on submit to finalize your application.
MPPRDD Admit card 2017
The authority will release the admit card for the recruitment exam soon after the application procedure. As soon as the admit card will get released on the official website the candidates can download the admit card. Therefore, candidates will be able to download it easily without any difficulty.
Official website: www.prd.mp.gov.in