Advertisement of Northeast Frontier Railway Recruitment 2017 for Visiting Specialist before 27.04.2017 at www.nfr.indianrailways.gov.in.
Northeast Frontier Railway Recruitment
Here is a job opportunity in Railway sector. Northeast Frontier Railway has released an advertisement of Northeast Frontier Railway Recruitment 2017. This recruitment is to fill up vacant Visiting Specialist job openings. A large number of applicants desire to build their career in railway sector. Hence, the Northeast Frontier Railway invites talented and brilliant contenders to fill these latest post vacancies. Job aspirants should possess Post-Doctoral Degree from any recognized university. The candidates must submit the prescribed application form before end date to submit the application form. The last Date to Submit the Application Form is 27.04.2017 or 27thApril 2017 to the postal address given below.
Northeast Frontier Railway Recruitment 2017 Brief Details:
|NAME OF DEPARTMENT||North East Frontier Railway|
|Name of the Posts||Visiting Specialist
· Super Specialist
|Job Category||Government Job|
|Mode to apply||Offline|
|Job Location||North east India|
|Qualification Needed||Post-Doctoral Degree|
|Last date for application form submission||27.04.2017|
Eligibility Criteria for Northeast Frontier Railway Recruitment 2017
- For Super Specialist: A Post-Doctoral such as DM/NCH or equivalent qualification in concerned discipline with good academic records from well recognized University or Institute is required.
- For Specialist: A Post Graduate Degree from any recognized University with minimum of 3 years’ experience in Professional work related to concerned specialty after obtaining PG Degree.
- During first time selection, the age should lie in between 30 to 64 years.
- On the other hand, Upper age limit is 65 years.
- Age Relaxationwill be given to reserved candidates as per the norms of organization.
For Super Specialist:
- Two hours a day for 6 day or week: Rs. 40,000/- pm
- 2 hours a day for 4 days or week: Rs. 25,000/- pm
- 2 hours a day for 2 days or week: Rs. 12,500/- pm
- Two hours a day for 6 day or week: Rs. 32,000/- pm
- 2 hours a day for 4 days or week: Rs. 20,000/- pm
- 2 hours a day for 2 days or week: Rs. 10,000/- pm
Method of Selection:
After screening of application only the shortlisted / selected candidates will be called for Personal Interview.
How to Apply for Northeast Frontier Railway Vacancy 2017:
- First of all, visit the official site of organization that is www.nfr.indianrailways.gov.
- The home page will appear.
- Here follow “News & Updates” section.
- Click the “Notification” link.
- Carefully read the notification.
- Now, fill your application form in prescribed format.
- Application should be written in the candidates own handwriting on a good quality A-4 size plain paper.
- Attach your pass port size photo, copies of required documents along with application.
- Completely filled application form must be sealed in an envelope.
- It should be super scribed with the post name.
- Finally, submit it to below mentioned address.
Chief Medical Superintendent,
N.F. Railway, Dibrugarh
|Northeast Frontier Railway Recruitment 2017 official Link||Check here|