Oriental Bank of Commerce Specialist Officer Result, Merit List, and Cut-off Marks, OBC Specialist Officer Result 2017 available at www.obcindia.co.in.
OBC Specialist Officer Result 2017
The Oriental Bank of Commerce has released the results for the Specialist Officer posts online. The OBC had raised the notification for the OBC Recruitment for the post of Specialist Officers in order to fill the 120 vacancies on7th April 2017. The last date for submission of the online application was 26th April 2017. The authorities want to recruit talented candidates by organizing the written exam as well as conducting the interview process. So, the candidate can download result for OBC SO Exam conducted on 26th May 2017 from its official websitewww.obcindia.co.in. The authority had conducted the Specialist Officer’s examination on 26th May 2017. Now, they will declare the results for the same online. Therefore, the candidate can check by visiting the website www.obcindia.co.in.
Details of OBC Specialist Officer Result 2017
|Name of the Organization||Oriental Bank of Commerce|
|Name of the Post||Specialist Officer|
|Number of the Post||120 Posts|
|Name of the Examination||OBC Specialist Officer Exam|
|Mode to Apply||Online|
|Result Status||Release Soon|
|Starting Date to Apply online||7th April 2017|
|Last date to Apply||26th April 2017|
|Examination Date||26th May 2017|
OBC Specialist Officer Cut-off Marks 2017
The authorities will shortlist the candidate for the next selection process based on marks obtained in the OBC SO Exam. After the result declaration, the authority will soon release the cut-off list of the shortlisted candidate. Thus, the authority will decide whether the candidate is eligible for the interview round or not. Hence, if the candidate’s score is more than the marks mentioned in the cut-off list then he/she will be eligible for interview process. So, in order to get the Specialist Officer Job, the candidate has to score good marks in both the selection processes.
Steps to Download OBC Specialist Officer Result Merit List 2017
- Firstly, the candidate has to visit the official website of the Oriental Bank of Commerce that is obcindia.co.in.
- At the landing page, the candidate has to search for the OBC SO Result link and has to click on the link.
- After clicking on the link, another page will get reopened where you have to mention your registration number, password, and date of birth.
- Submit the details and you will find your result and merit list displayed in front of your screen.
- Check the details mentioned in the result and the total marks obtained in the exam.
- Download or take the hard copy of the result to be used in future.
Official Website: www.obcindia.co.in