Check SBI Probationary Officer Cutoff and Merit List , SBI PO Result 2017 (Main Exam) is expected to be released on 19th June 2017 at its official website www.sbi.co.in
SBI PO Result 2017 – Mains
The State Bank of India is about to declare the SBI PO Mains Result online on 19th June 2017. The authority of the SBI will be conduct the Mains Exam for the Probationary Officer on Sunday 4th June 2017. After the Main examination result declaration, the authority will conduct an interview for the Group Exercise on 10th July 2017. The final result declaration for the written exam and interview will be 5th August 2017, Saturday. Therefore, candidates can check the result for the SBI PO Mains Exam on its official website www.sbi.co.in.
SBI PO Mains Exam 2017
The authorities have released the SBI PO Prelims Exam Prelim results on 16th May 2017. Hence, the shortlisted candidate will appear for the Main exam on 4th June 2017. In order to select the candidates for 2403 vacant posts, the authorities of the SBI will conduct the written main exam on 4th June 2017. Through this written exam, the authorities will shortlist candidates for the interview and GD process. The written exam result will be declared on 19th June 2017.
Details of SBI PO Result 2017 – Mains
|Name of the Organization||State Bank of India|
|Name of the Examination||SBI PO Mains Exam|
|Name of the Post||Probationary Officer|
|Next Selection Round||Interview|
|Prelims exam result date||16th May 2017|
|Main Exam Date||4th June 2017|
|Result Declaration date||19th June 2017|
|Interview Dates||10th July 2017|
|Final Result Date||5th August 2017|
Steps to Download SBI Probationary Officer Mains Result 2017
Here we have listed the instructions which the candidate has to follow step by step in order to check result easily.
- First of all, the candidate has to visit the official webpage of the SBI website – www.sbi.co.in .
- Search for the Career link available on the homepage.
- Click on the career icon section and find the link to SBI PO Mains Result 2017.
- Click on the link which will open the login page.
- In the login page, candidate has to enter the registration number, password, and date of birth.
- Re-check the filled details and then press the login button.
- Pdf of merit list will open .
- It contains the name and roll number of the qualified candidate.
- Check your name in the list and can download the result.
Official Website: www.sbi.co.in