Apply online for 355 constable vacancies available in SSB Recruitment 2017 at www.ssb.nic.in
SSB was set up on 20 December 1963, following the Sino-Indian war. However, the primary task of the force was to provide armed support to the RAW. India’s foreign Intelligence agency with a secondary objective to inculcate feelings of national belonging in the border population and assist them in developing their capabilities for resistance through a continuous process of motivation, training and development, welfare programmes and activities in the border of India.
SSB Recruitment 2017
Do not ignore this opportunity if you are searching latest govt job in this sector. The Government of India, Ministry of Home Affairs, Directorate General of Sashastra Seema Bal has announced the recruitment notification for various posts in Police department.
Thus, the department invites hardworking and young candidates for 355 Constable Posts for all category candidates in various fields. Therefore, candidates who want to serve their nation may apply for these posts through Sashastra Seema Bal jobs.
However, before applying candidates must check the eligibility criteria below.
|Official Notification||Click Here|
Details of SSB Recruitment 2017
|Organization Name||Sashastra Seema Bal|
|Job Type||State Govt Jobs|
|Name of the Posts||Constable|
|Total No. of Posts||355|
Eligibility criteria for SSB Recruitment 2017
- Minimum Age: 21 years
- Maximum Age: 27 years,
- Upper age limit relaxation as per government rules & regulations for only reserved communities.
Contenders should have completed Matriculation/ 12th Class / Graduation Degree in any stream from a recognized university/ Institute. Kindly refer official notice for full details.
- Physical Standard Test,
- Documentation and
- Written examination.
General category Applicants need to pay application fee Rs.100/- through IPO.
However, there is no application fee for reserved category.
Rs. 5200 to Rs. 20200/- plus grade pay Rs. 2000
Application procedure for SSB 355 Posts 2017:
- First of all, visit the official website of the department: www.ssb.nic.in
- Click on the notification for SSB recruitment 2017.
- Read the notifications carefully.
- Click on the Apply Online button.
- Fill the online application form with the proper details.
- Attach all the scanned copies of the essential credentials together with the form.
- Upload your signature and photograph.
- Do the payment of the application fee.
- Take a printout of the filled application form.
- Finally, click on submit to finalize your application.
- At last, send it to the given address
- Postal Address:
Assistant Director (Sports) Force Hqr.
Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB),
East Block-V, R.K. Puram,
New Delhi – 110066