Apply for Translator and other posts for Madhya Pradesh Region, SSC MPR Recruitment 2017 at the official website i.e. www.sscmpr.org.
SSC MPR Recruitment 2017 – Notification
The Staff Selection Commission Madhya Pradesh Region has issued a job notice on the official website. Hence, they aim at hiring applicants capable for the posts of Intelligence officer, Hindi translator, and other posts. So, the interested applicants looking for the government jobs in the SSC MPR Recruitment Notification 2017 should apply for the same. However, the candidates are suggested to apply for the SSC Madhya Pradesh Region Jobs 2017 application form by visiting the official website of the department i.e. www.sscmpr.org on or before the last date i.e. 7th June 2017. Furthermore, they can also get the direct link to download the SSC Madhya Pradesh Region Group B and C Recruitment application form here. So, candidates are suggested to stay connected with our web page- www.govtjobsection.com
Details of SSC MPR Recruitment 2017
|Name of the organisation||Staff Selection Commission, Madhya Pradesh Region|
|Total Number of Vacant Post||7 posts|
|Name of the Posts||Intelligence officer, Hindi translator, and other posts|
|Job Category||Central government jobs|
|Job Location||Madhya Pradesh|
Vacancy details of SSC MPR:
|Name of the Post||Total Number of vacancies|
|Assistant central intelligence officer, Grade -I (doc)||1 posts|
|Assistant Welfare administrator||2 posts|
|Hindi translator||1 posts|
|Junior clerk-cum-typist||3 posts|
Eligibility Criteria for SSC MPR Recruitment 2017
Educational Qualification: The educational qualification required for the different posts available is provided below.
- Assistant Central Intelligence Officer posts: Applicants must have completed M.Sc. degree in the relevant subjects of chemistry or physics.
- Hindi translator posts: Applicants must have completed M. A in English or Hindi to apply for SSC MPR jobs 2017.
- In order to know more detailed information related to the educational qualification for other posts, candidates are suggested to refer the official notice.
The age limit of the candidates for the released posts is mentioned below.
- For Assistant Central Intelligence Officer, Grade-I (Doc.), the age limit of the candidates must lie in between 20 to 25 years.
- Assistant Welfare Administrator, the age limit of the candidates must lie in between 20 to 27 years.
- For Hindi translator and junior clerk cum typist posts, the age limit of the candidates must lie in between 18 to 27 years.
The selection process of the candidates will be done on the basis of their performance in the following.
- Computer based exams
- Personal Interview
- Release Date of official notification – 8th May 2017.
- Starting date for the submission of online application form – 8th May 2017.
- Last date for the submission of online application form – 7th June 2017.
- Last date for submission of receipt of print out of online application form – within 10 days from the last date to apply for the application form.
Steps to apply for the SSC MPR Recruitment 2017
Here, we have provided steps to apply for the application form easily. So, candidates are suggested to follow those steps and apply for the recruitment process on or before the last date of submission of application form. No application form will be considered eligible after the last date.
- First of all, visit the official website of the department: sscmpr.org.
- Download the SSC MPR Recruitment Notice 2017.
- Read the notification carefully.
- Now, click on the link available to download the application form.
- Now, enter the information in the relevant fields.
- Pay the application fee as per your category.
- After verifying all the information, you have given, click on the submit option.
- Download it.
- Finally, take a print out of it for future use.
Official Website: www.sscmpr.org