Bank of Maharashtra Result 2017 Released for PTS Exam at the official website i.e. www.bankofmaharashtra.in
Bank of Maharashtra Result 2017
The Bank of Maharashtra will soon organize the exam for 450 vacancies for the posts of Part Time Sweeper.
Candidates are hereby informed that the Bank of Maharashtra PTS Result 2017 will be issued soon on its official website i.e. www.bankofmaharashtra.in .
Bank of Maharashtra Result Details 2017
|NAME OF DEPARTMENT||Bank of Maharashtra|
|Total Number of Vacant Post||450 posts|
|Name of the Posts||Part time sweeper|
|Job Category||Govt job|
|Result status||Available soon|
Bank of Maharashtra Cut off Marks 2017
The minimum required marks for qualifying the Bank of Maharashtra Exam 2017 is available on the official website. Applicants are suggested to stay in touch with us for all the latest updates coming on the official website and get an idea related to your exam result. The cut-off marks are nothing but the minimum marks for qualifying in the Bank of Maharashtra Exam. We wish you all the best for your Bank of Maharashtra Exam exam and result.
How to check the Bank of Maharashtra Exam Result 2017
- First of all, visit the official website of for Bank of Maharashtra- www.bankofmaharashtra.in .
- Search for the Bank of Maharashtra Result 2017 link and click on the link.
- After clicking on the link you will be redirected to another page.
- Here you have to provide little information.
- Submit the information by hitting to the submit button.
- The result displayed on the screen.
- Take a hard copy of your exam performance and keep it secure for future reference.
Official Website: www.bankofmaharashtra.in