Download MAHAGENCO 2017 Fireman Result, Cut off Marks for Fireman, Manager, and Programmer for 416 posts available at www.mahagenco.in
The Maharashtra State Power Generation Company Limited has published the Cut off List 2017 online. Candidates who appeared in the exam can easily check their cut off marks available on its official website. The result announcement is going to be available soon on the same. A large number of candidates enrolled foe the recruitment, to appear in the exam. Applicants must wait for the result announcement. The details about the merit list as well as Cut off Marks can be checked on its official website www.mahagenco.in . The registration process started from 16th January 2017 for the same. Last date was on 7th February 2017. The examination was conducted on 24th March 2017 at various centres of Maharashtra.
DETAILS of MAHAGENCO 2017
|NAME OF DEPARTMENT||Maharashtra State Power Generation Company Limited|
|Total Number of Vacant Posts||416 Posts|
|Name of Posts||Fireman, Manager, Programmer, Analyst, Chemist posts.|
|Job Category||Government Jobs|
|Starting date for application form submission||16th January 2017|
|last date for application form submission||7th February 2017|
|Date of the Examination||24th March 2017|
MAHAGENCO 2017-Fireman Merit List
The Merit list consists of the name of the person, marks obtained, and other details. For merit list, visit the official website. The applicants who qualify the written examination will be going to appear in Interview. It will be conducted by the recruitment board. To get the job, candidate has to score good marks in the written examination. After this candidate will appear in the next selection process, the interview. The dates of the result are not confirmed yet.
How to check the MAHAGENCO Merit List 2017
Follow the procedure mentioned below to check the result of the MAHAGENCO:
- First of all, visit the MAHAGENCO’s website that is mahagenco.in
- Find for the result link at the home page.
- Click on the link as it redirects you to the new page.
- Now, provide the registration number, date of birth, and other details here.
- Find link to the result page and click on it.
- You will be able to see the result of your exam on the screen.
- If you qualify then you can appear for the next selection round.
- Do not forget to take hard copy of your result
- Keep it safely for future reference.