NIFT RESULT 2017
National Institute of Fashion Technology (NIFT) will be releasing the NIFT Entrance Exam Result 2017 in March 2017 for NIFT General Ability Test soon. The result of NIFT 2017 will be declared online on its official website. The final NIFT Result 2017 will be released after the conduction of CAT and Situation Test for Bachelor of Design program most probably in the month of May or June 2017. The NIFT Result 2017 for Bachelor of Fashion Technology (B.F. Tech) after the final organization of GAT. Aspirants can check their qualifying status for GAT, CAT and Situation Test from the details provided in this article below.
|OFFICIAL WEBSITE: www.nift.ac.in|
|NAME OF THE ORGANIZATION: National Institute of Fashion Technology’s, Mumbai|
|Name of the Exam: NIFT National Level Entrance Examination|
|Total Number of Vacancies:|
|Job Type: Govt. Jobs|
|Post Category: Results|
|Exam Date: 12th February 2017|
|Declaration date of Result: 30th March 2017 at 11:00 AM|
NIFT Result 2017 – NIFT COUNSELLING DATES
The Entrance Exam offers around 2010 seats of B. Design and 360 seats of B.F. Tech courses across 16 NIFT campuses including Bhubaneswar, Bengaluru, Bhopal, Chennai, Gandhinagar, Hyderabad, Jodhpur, Kannur, Kolkata, Kangra, Mumbai, New Delhi, Rae Bareli, Shillong, Patna and Srinagar.
Events & Important Dates of NIFT
|Ø NIFT Notification: 4th November 2016|
|Ø Online Applications Starts: 4th November 2016|
|Ø Last Date of Application: 10th January 2017|
|Ø Last Date of Application with Late Fee (INR 5000): 16th January 2017|
|Ø Online Admit Cards Available from: 21st January 2017 (1.00 pm onwards)|
|Ø Last Date of Downloading Admit Card: 12th February 2017 (till exam day)|
|Ø NIFT Entrance Test (GAT and CAT) 2017: 12th February 2017|
|Ø Situation Test/ Group Discussion/ Interview: April – May 2017|
|Ø Results Declaration of NIFT: May – June 2017|
|Ø Counselling Process begins: June 2017|
HOW TO CHECK NIFT Entrance Exam Result 2017 – NIFT Result 2017
- Click on the link of NIFT Result 2017 given on the official website of the department i.e., nift.ac.in
- The candidate has to enter the Roll Number, Date of Birth, and Application Number of NIFT 2017 correctly.
- Now, click on the submit option to access NIFT result 2017
- Applicants are suggested to save NIFT result page for future use.
- The NIFT result 2017 will show the candidate’s subject-wise scores achieved in CAT and GAT. Aspirants qualifying GAT and CAT for B. Design program will be summoned for Situation Test as next round of selection process.
- The final NIFT Result 2017 will be issued in the month of May or June.WEIGHTAGE FOR NIFT 2017
Programme Test Weightage (In percentage) Bachelor of Fashion Technology GAT 100% Bachelor of Design GAT 30% CAT 50% Situation Test 20%