- A college graduate just out of college?
- An experienced professional seeking a higher role?
- A career hopper? Or,
- A homemaker wanting to re-join the workforce?
Well, all you need is a perfectly crafted resume. And here, you are at the right place for just what you’ve been looking for. We provide you with the best tips and guidelines for writing a job-winning resume. Read ahead and get hired sooner.
General tips on how to write a good resume
- Top 10 resume writing tips to know while applying for a job
- Resume writing tips and guide for all job seekers
Writing the various sections in a resume
- Objective Statement – Required or not in a professional resume?
- Writing the Experience section of a resume effectively
- How to write a proper Career Highlights section
Resume tips for high school and entry level applicants
- Guidelines to write an effective High School resume
- Entry level resume writing for jobs in education and care
- Free resume writing tips for Entry Level Teachers
- Resume writing guide for freshers with sample template
Internships or Part-time jobs – How to frame your resume
Types of resume formats – Which one suits you best?
- Types of resume formats – How to choose the best one?
- How to choose your ideal resume style and template
- What is a Chronological Resume Format?
- What is a Functional Resume Format?
- What is a Combination Resume Format?
CV or Resume?
Guidelines for sending job applications
- Attaching resume and cover letter in emails – Things you need to know
- Step-by-step instructions on emailing job applications
Hospitality Resumes Writing Tips
- Hospitality Management Resume Writing tips for freshers and experienced
- Housekeeping – Job seeking and resume writing tips
- Front Desk Executive – Resume writing tips and sample templates
Resume writing for Software Professionals
- Resume Writing Tips and Samples for Software Developer jobs
- Tips and samples to write a resume for Data Analyst jobs
- System Administrator resume tips and sample template