Apply for Steno Typist, Mining Inspector and other 1145 HSSC Recruitment 2017 Jobs HSSC Online Form available at www.hssc.gov.in
DETAILS OF HSSC Recruitment 2017
|NAME OF DEPARTMENT||Haryana Staff Selection Commission|
|Total Number of Vacant Post||1145 Posts|
|Name of Post||Steno Typist, Mining Inspector, and other Jobs|
|Name of the Examination||HSSC Exam 2017|
|Job Category||State Govt Job|
|Starting date for application form submission||17th March 2017|
|last date for application form submission||31st March 2017|
|Notice Published||16th March 2017|
|Starting Date of Online registration||17th March 2017|
|Last Date of Application Form submission||31st March 2017|
|Closing Date for Application fees deposition||5th April 2017|
HSSC Recruitment 2017
The Haryana Staff Selection Commission invites the HSSC Notification 2017 for various posts of Steno Typist, Mining Inspector, and others. There is a total of 1145 vacancies available. The organization plans to hire good candidates for the Steno Typist, Mining Inspector and other posts. In order to get more information, you can check the 12/2015 Advertisement Number. It is available on its official website www.hssc.gov.in .The HSSC Online Form for is available online since 17th March 2017. Firstly, the candidate must visit the website. Its recommended to go through all the terms and conditions and the eligibility criteria as well. This is to inform all the candidates that they can fill and submit the details before the last date of submission of form i.e., 31st March 2017.
HSSC Online Form 2017
The HSSC Application Form for these posts is available online since 17th March 2017. Candidate is required to check the eligibility criteria for the same. There are some points including the educational qualification, age limit, selection process to be looked upon. Last date of submission is 31st March 2017. Therefore, check the latest HSSC Job Notification listed on the official website for more details.
Eligibility Criteria for HSSC Recruitment 2017
The candidate must have the passed Class 10th with Hindi and Sanskrit subjects. The Steno Typist position requires passing certificate for the class 12th. For Mining Inspector posts, the candidate must have a B.Sc. degree in the Geology Branch plus a Diploma certificate in the Mining field. Expertise in Shorthand and Transcription speed is a must.
The minimum age limit is the 17 years while maximum is 42 years. A widow, divorcee, or an unmarried woman can fill the application form up to 47 years of age. The age relaxation of up to 10 years will be granted to the candidate who belongs to the SC/ST category.
The selection of the candidate for the post of Steno and typist is based on the marks obtained in written exam as well as in the personal interview.
The salary of the candidate will be according to the capabilities. Therefore, salary range for the position of Steno-typist is 5200INR to 20,200INR. For Senior Scale Stenographer, the salary range is 9300INR to 34,800INR plus a grade pay of 1900INR to 3600INR.
- Mining Inspector: Male applicant has to pay 35INR while female applicant has to pay 18INR as the application fees.
- Senior Scale Stenographer: Male and Female candidates belonging to the General category have to pay 150INR as the application fees. If the female candidate belongs to the Haryana state, she has to pay 75INR only. A male candidate of reserved category has to pay 35INR as the fees while 18INR is the fees of a reserved category female.
- If the candidate belongs to the PH / Ex-serviceman, then the candidate does not have to pay any fees.
HOW TO APPLY FOR HSSC Recruitment 2017
- Finally, click on submit to finalize your application.
- Upload your scanned signature and photograph.
- Do the payment.
- Fill the online application form with the proper details and attach all the copies of the essential credentials together with the form.
- Click on the Apply Online button
- First of all, applicants should visit the official website www.hssc.gov.in
- Click on the notification.
- Read the notifications carefully.
- Take a printout of the filled application form.
- Download the form and save it for further use.