Apply for 645 Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS) Latest Posts Online in Telangana Postal Circle Recruitment 2017.
Details of Telangana Postal Circle Recruitment 2017
|NAME OF DEPARTMENT||Telangana Postal Circle|
|Total Number of Vacant Post||645|
|Name of Post||Gramin Dak Sevaks|
|Job Category||State Government Job|
|Starting date for application form submission||Started|
|last date for application form submission||19.04.2017|
Category Wise Vacancies:
|No. of Vacancy||356||151||86||52||645|
Telangana Postal Circle Recruitment 2017
Latest jobs in Telangana Postal Circle. Telangana Postal Circle Recruitment 2017 is released by Telangana Postal Circle. There are up to 645 GDS latest posts. Aspirants willing to take jobs in government sector may apply for this post through online mode.
Telangana Postal Circle will be hiring eligible and dynamic candidates. A total of six hundred forty-five vacant posts of Gramin Dak Sevaks are to be filled. Applicants are suggested to check the eligibility criteria. They must apply by filling Telangana Postal Circle online application form only after verifying their eligibility. Application should be on or before the closing date that is 19.04.2017.
- Applicants must have completed Class 10th from a recognized board by the respective State Govt. / Central Govt.
- Candidates must have computer knowledge.
- Aspirants will have to possess basic computer training certificate for at least 60 days from a recognized Computer Training Institute.
- Minimum age required is 18 years and not more than 40 years as on the last date of application.
- Relaxation in upper age limit will be 3 years to for OBC categories and 5 years for SC/ST and 10 years for PH above the general category.
Selected candidates will get good salary.
- Male OC/OBC – Rs. 100/-at any Head Post Office.
- Female and SC/ST candidates are exempted for application fee payment.
- Based on the online submitted applications of the candidate.
How to Apply for Telangana Postal Circle Recruitment 2017
- Firstly, the eligible candidate must visit the official site that is appost.in/gdsonline
- Click the appropriate link under recruitment section on the home page.
- A new user has to click on “Registration” link.
- Carefully fill all the details in registration form.
- Submit the form.
- Now, you will receive the User ID and Password through Mail and/or SMS.
- Registered candidates just need to click on “Already Registered” link and login with previous id and password.
- After receiving User ID and Password login again to fill the form.
- Registered candidates can press on “Apply Online” link.
- Fill your online form correctly.
- Upload photograph and signature and other documents required.
- Do the payment of application fee.
- Verify the form carefully before submitting, press the “Submit” button to finalize your application.
- Lastly, take a printout of filled form and keep it for future usage.