Apply for Bharat Electronics Limited PO Recruitment 2017, serve as a Probationary Officer, before 11th May 2017, application forms available at www.bel-india.com.
Bharat Electronics Limited PO Recruitment 2017
The Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL) has released an employment notification inviting candidates to apply for the positions of Probationary Engineer. The last date for submission of online application is May 11, 2017. Hence, the Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL) has released an employment notification inviting interested, eligible candidates to apply for the positions of Probationary Engineer (PE) in various disciplines. Furthermore, freshers can also apply for the same. The official website is www.bel-india.com.
Details of Bharat Electronics Limited PO Recruitment 2017
|NAME OF DEPARTMENT||Bharat Electronics Limited|
|Total Number of Vacant Post||66|
|Name of the Posts||Probationary Engineer
Discipline wise vacancies:
· Electronics: 33
· Mechanical: 20
· Computer Science: 10
· Civil: 3
|Job Category||Govt job|
|Starting date for application form submission||Started|
|Last date for application form submission||11 may, 2017|
|Written test||2nd July 2017|
Eligibility criteria of Bharat Electronics Limited PO Recruitment 2017
The applicant must be an Indian citizen.
- Candidates belonging to SC/ST/PWD/EXSM: No Fee
- For All Others: Rs.500/-
- The candidates interested in applying for this post should be holding a first-class engineering degree from an AICTE approved colleges in Electronics / Electronics & Communication / Electronics & Telecommunication / Communication /Telecommunication / Mechanical / Computer Science/ Computer Science and Engineering/ Civil Engineering
- Candidates with first class in AMIE/AMIETE, in the above disciplines are also eligible to apply for this vacancy.
- SC/ST/PWD candidates with pass class in the above degree are eligible to apply.
- The maximum age of the candidates applying for these posts is 25 years.
- Relaxation in age will be provided as per the government norms.
The selected candidates will get a monthly salary of Rs 16,400 to Rs 40,500.
The candidates will be selected on the basis of following-
- A written test and
- Lastly, an interview.
How to Apply for Bharat Electronics Limited PO Recruitment 2017
- First of all, visit the official website of the department: bel-india.com
- Click on the notification.
- Read the notifications carefully.
- Now, click on the Apply Online button
- Fill the online application form with the proper details.
- Attach all the scanned copies of the essential credentials together with the form.
- Upload your signature and photograph.
- Do the payment of the application fee.
- Take a printout of the filled application form.
- Finally, click on submit to finalize your application.