Application form for Fitter, PASSA, and Electrician 500 Jobs, HAL Nashik Apprentice Recruitment 2017 available at www.hal-india.com
HAL Nashik Apprentice Recruitment 2017
The Hindustan Aeronautics Limited Nashik has published the HAL Notification for Apprentice jobs including Fitter, PASSA, Turner, and other electrician Jobs. The department of HAL has released a total of 500 vacancies. HAL Apprentice Jobs online submission has started on 2nd May 2017. Authority will fill up the released posts by deserving and eligible candidates. Candidates interested in this kind of job vacancy are to apply for the same. Candidates have to fill the application form for the HAL Nashik Apprentice posts before the last date of submission i.e., 15th May 2017. Before filling the application form, candidates are required to check the notification available on its website www.hal-india.com. This apprentice jobs vacancy is available only for Nashik, Maharashtra location.
Details of HAL Nashik Apprentice Recruitment 2017
|Name of the Organization||Hindustan Aeronautics Limited|
|Total Number of Vacant Post||500 Posts|
|Name of the Posts||Apprentice and other Posts|
|Job Category||Government Jobs|
|Starting date for application form submission||2nd May 2017|
|Last date for application form submission||15th May 2017|
|Examination Date||Update Soon|
HAL Nashik Apprentice Job details
Here is a list of total numbers of vacancies divided among various posts.
|Name of the Posts||Number of the vacancy|
Eligibility Criteria for HAL Nashik Apprentice Jobs 2017
Educational Qualification Required:
Candidates interested to apply for HAL Nashik Jobs must have: –
- The pass certificate of Class 10thand
- ITI certificate which must be from any recognized institution and university.
Candidates interested to apply for HAL Nashik Jobs must have the age not below 18 years.
Check the official notification for the same.
After the Application process gets finished, the authority will release the admit card which will be upload on its official website. The authority will conduct the various selection processes including the written examination and personal interview. Candidates will have to pay the application fees for the written examination. The specified date for the exam will be declared on the website. Therefore, the shortlisted candidates scoring more than the cut-off will appear for the interview round.
The selection process for the HAL Nashik jobs includes: –
- Written examination and
- Personal interview.
Refer to the official notification given online.
How to Apply for HAL Nashik Apprentice Jobs 2017
Follow the procedure given below to download and do the offline submission application form: –
- Firstly, visit the official website of the department: hal-india.com.
- Click on the HAL Nashik notice 2017.
- Read the notifications carefully.
- Check the HAL Application Form link.
- Click on the link and download Online Application form.
- Fill the online application form with the proper details.
- Attach all the scanned copies of the essential credentials together with the form.
- Upload your signature and photograph.
- Lastly, send all the documents at the postal address mentioned above before the last date of submission.
- Furthermore, keep a copy of the filled application form.
Deputy Manager (Training),
Training and Development Institute,
HAL, Aircraft Division,
Official Website: www.hal-india.com