Apply for Sales Tax Inspector and Sub Inspector 1008 Jobs in MPSC Inspector Recruitment 2017 at www.mpsc.gov.in.
MPSC Inspector Recruitment 2017
The Maharashtra Public Service Commission has released the MPSC Notification 2017 to fill up the 1008 vacancies. So, the authorities have to recruit eligible candidates for the Sales Tax Inspector and Sub Inspector Posts. Therefore, only eligible candidates are required to apply for the Inspector Jobs. Hence, they are required to submit the application form before the last date of application form submission i.e., 16th May 2017. In order to check most noteworthy information such as important dates, terms and conditions, and eligibility criteria for MPSC Inspector Jobs, download the application form from its official website www.mpsc.gov.in. Therefore, fill the form by providing all the details mentioned in the form after checking terms and conditions for the same. The registration process of the MPSC Inspector Jobs has started from 26th April 2017. Furthermore, the candidates are suggested to read the official notice very carefully before applying for the same.
Details of MPSC Inspector Recruitment 2017
|Name of the Organization||Maharashtra Public Service Commission|
|Total Number of Vacant Post||1008 Posts|
|Name of the Posts||Sales Tax Inspector and Sub Inspector posts|
|Job Category||Government Jobs|
|Last date for application form submission||16th May 2017|
Vacancy Details Maharashtra PSC Job 2017
|Name of the Posts||Number of Vacancies|
|Assistant Desk Officer||107|
|Sales Tax Inspector||251|
|Police Sub Inspector||650|
MPSC Inspector Admit Card 2017
The authority will provide the admit card for the MPSC Inspector Jobs on its official website www.mpsc.gov.in. Hence, the candidate can download it. The admit card is an important document required to appear in the examination. Whereas if the candidate forgets to carry the admit card then he / she will not be allowed to sit in the examination. Therefore, the candidate will have to download or take a print-out of his / her Admit Card. The admit card provides most noteworthy detail about the exam dates; exam time, registration number, roll number, etc. Hence, all you have to do is stay connected with our website and the official website to get the latest updates.
Eligibility Criteria for MPSC Inspector Jobs 2017
Candidates willing to apply for MPSC Inspector Jobs must have the Bachelor Degree recognized from any authorized institute.
- The candidate’s age must lie between 18 years to 38 years.
- 18 years is the minimum age
- 38 years is the maximum age.
- For more details, check its official notification.
The authority will select the candidate on the basis of his / her performance in all the selection process rounds: –
- Main examination and Physical test,
- Interview processes.
The MPSC organization will offer the best salary package to the candidates: –
- Between 9,300INR to 34,800INR along with the grade pay of 4,300INR.
Candidates interested in applying for the Maharashtra PSC vacancy are required to pay the application fees as per their category.
- For general and OBC category: -373INR whereas
- For reserved category: -273INR.
- Starting Date to apply: 26thApril 2017
- Last date to apply: 16thMay 2017
- Last date for fees payment: 17thMay 2017
- Written Examination: 16thJuly 2017
Steps to Apply for MPSC Inspector Job Vacancy 2017
Candidates are required to follow the below-mentioned steps and procedure to apply for the MPSC Inspector Job Openings.
- First of all, visit the official website of the department: www.mpsc.gov.in.
- Click on the notification.
- Read the notifications carefully.
- Click on the Apply Online button.
- Fill the online application form with the proper details.
- Attach all the scanned copies of the essential credentials together with the form.
- Upload your signature and photograph.
- Do the payment of the application fee as per your category.
- Take a printout of the filled application form.
- Finally, click on submit to finalize your application.
Official Website: www.mpsc.gov.in