Apply online for Deputy Ranger, Scientific Assistant, Farm Manager 45 Posts, SSC Eastern Region Recruitment 2017 at www.sscer.org
SSC Eastern Region Recruitment 2017
The Staff Selection Commission Eastern Region has published the latest SSC ER Job openings. It is for the post of Scientific Assistant, Deputy Ranger, Farm Manager. There are 45 vacant posts available. Hence, authority will fill them by recruiting eligible candidates. The candidate with the ability to carry out all the functions given, are deserving ones. Interested candidates can fill the application form for the same. So, most noteworthy is to check the terms and conditions as well as the eligibility criteria for the SSCER Jobs listed below. Furthermore, information about the SSCER job vacancy and notification is available on its official website www.sscer.org. Now, the process of the application form has started from 8th May 2017. The last date to apply is 7th June 2017.
Details of SSC Eastern Region Recruitment 2017
|NAME OF DEPARTMENT||Staff Selection Commission, Eastern Region|
|Total Number of Vacant Post||45 Posts|
|Name of the Posts||Scientific Assistant, Deputy Ranger, Farm Manager and other jobs|
|Job Category||Government Jobs|
|Job Location||Anywhere in India|
|Starting date for application form submission||8th May 2017|
|Last date for application form submission||7th June 2017|
|Last date to submit the payment receipt||17th June 2017|
Eligibility Criteria for SSC Eastern Region Recruitment 2017
- For Deputy Ranger, Farm Manager and other jobs, he/she must have the pass certificate for Master’s degree in the field of Statistics, Operation research, Forestry, Economics, commerce or Agriculture. In addition to this he/she must have the post-graduation diploma in the field of Forestry Management from any recognized university.
- For Senior Scientific Assistant post, He/she must have the master’s degree in the field of Microbiology, Biochemistry, Physiology, Pharmacy, and other fields from any recognized university.
In order to apply for SSC Eastern Jobs, age of the candidate must lie between 18 to 30 years. Whereas if he/she is selected for the Deputy Ranger post, then the age of the candidate must lie between 18 to 27 years.
The authority will select the candidate based on his/her performance in:
- The computer based exam as well as in
- The interview process.
Check the salary here.
|Research Investigator (Forestry)||9300INR to 34800INR along with grade pay of 4,200INR|
|Senior Scientific Assistant|
|Handicrafts Promotion Officer|
|Senior Radio Technician|
|Scientific Assistant (non-destructive, chemical, electrical, mechanical)||9300INR to 34800INR along with grade pay of 4,600INR|
|Deputy Ranger||5200INR to 20,200INR along with grade pay of 2400INR|
- General category: -100INR whereas
- Reserved category: -No fees.
- The mode to pay the fees is by SBI Net Banking, Credit Card, Debit Card, and SBI challan.
How to Apply for SSC Eastern Region Recruitment 2017
- First of all, visit the official website of the department: sscer.org
- Click on the notification.
- Read the notifications carefully.
- Click on the Apply Online button.
- Fill the online application form with the proper details.
- Attach all the scanned copies of the essential credentials together with the form.
- Upload your signature and photograph.
- Do the payment of the application fee as per your category.
- Finally, click on submit to finalize your application.
- Take a printout of the filled application form.
Official Website: www.sscer.org